[SOLVED] Poison with Valhalla tiles doesn´t work when enemies affected by Dark Lord´s corrosive poison

I´m playing some stages at Valhalla and I noticed when I break a purple stone which poisons the enemies and that enemy is also affected by Dark Lord´s special the poison is not applied.

I´ll try to attach an screenshot.

This is just before combining the dark tiles with the purple stone and just after (I killed the big bug but the ant affected by corrosive poison doesn´t receive the tile poisoning.
I

1 Like

I would have expected the Valhalla realm effect to override Dark Lord’s based on the wording below

My guess is either way this is intended and it’s all part of the list about what is and is not overwritten by corrosive effects.

2 Likes

Other ailments aren´t ovewritten by Valhalla´s, such broken armor, burn or other kind of poisoning.

It would be good to check if Asterius burn has the same effect over the Valhalla´s burn.

2 Likes

Maybe @Dudeious.Maximus can ask Staff to clarify this.

(Unfortutely I do not have neither heroes to test this :frowning: )

2 Likes

Screenshot_20210926-203147

2 Likes

Yeah, as I remember @Guvnor have posted this to the proper Beta Beat topic from here,
but if I do not overseen anything then there is nothing here about the Season 3 Realm effects.

1 Like

Put in mod chat 20 poison.

2 Likes

This is the opposite situation, Valhalla poison and then DL special.

2 Likes

Thank you for the report! We agree that this seems to be a bug and we will investigate it here. I’ll mark this as a known issue.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.