[SOLVED - Please don't post new connection issues in this thread] Connection issue during war 12/6 2019- Known Issues, Investigating, Dev response post #12 & #15

Not see this post and post it somewhere else about the same issue. I don’t know if it’s because of the update or if it’s because there were more than one member of the alliance attacking. I want my flags back.

1 Like

Here is the full link for the known issue. We’ll add updates to this article as we know more. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.

8 Likes

me too, connection error and 0 pts during war. 2 times happened today!

I am having the same issue I lost two flags in the war because of connection error. This is not a fair war and either everyone gets credit for war or no one I think is fair. If they don’t fix the problem I will find a new game to play and spend my money there.!!!

Shoot, I had the best war start ever one shotting 3 big teams, hope it doesn’t go to waste

Guess that is why they normally pause aw for major updates … I had already wondered why they didn’t this time :sweat_smile:

I’ve just updated the announcement. Please check it out here. https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024696753--KNOWN-ISSUE-Issues-with-connection-in-war-for-V22-June-12-2019-

6 Likes

If only we had beta.

Please see here:

The staff are aware which players were affected, but what will happen to them? Can they get their flag back?

2 Likes

They should get there flags back or it will be unfair to those players and respective Alliance.

Will we be getting our flags back? Its Going to hard in the wars and unbalanced.

This is pretty unfair. Are the wasted flags and heros going to be reset? I don’t want a titan flask as compensation. That’s not going to help my alliance in the war.

I think the fact that they gave us titan flasks suggests that they will not or cannot reset flags & heroes unfortunately.

1 Like

That’s a good point, albeit very disappointing and displeasing to hear. An official announcement by them would be polite.

GRRR.

Well we were getting wrecked by a team with a TP 15k above our alliance. So In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t matter.
It appears that SG doesn’t like you going on winning streaks??

Merged. Thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

My teammate lost two war strikes just now when he was disconnected from the game when he tried to use those two flags. He is worried about using another strike right now in case he gets kicked again. Might still need to be looked at.

Teammate got disconnected twice in a row today in the war. Hopefully this doesn’t tip the balance of our war.

Cookie Settings