[SOLVED - Players Have Now Been Compensated] Titan loot missing, bug (Feb 17)

No you are not. They edited this post. Previously it said that they are working on path of Valor progress and it will take some time but they mentioned everybody is receiving titan loot now while it was hours ago and noone received it

Alliance name: Von Dutch. No loot yet either.

Thanks to the mods for putting up with our whining. I’ve never liked that costume chamber :-P.

The only thing he added is the word “lost”.

Only the underlying issue is solved and that was clearly stated. You can view the history of that posting.

Our alliance had also received no reward and the Titan did not count for the box and the pass. Alliance name of Tyr’s Erben

TYR’S ERBEN

They said players “should be getting loot” instead of “will be getting”. They were right :slight_smile:

Wanted to report that our alliance didn’t get the loot for the defeated titan and no PoV progress yet

Alliance name: TitanKings.

we have the same problem… no loot from titan
(guardians of romania II)

What you want to say is new killed titans will gawe rewards and we who didnt get it from last titan whats with all of as ?

My alliance was also effected. I have yet to get anything. Please advise why this is closed if alliances have yet to be awarded. Our titan went down many hours ago.

Same issue still unresolved for alliance Mangy Marauders of “NI”. No members received loot yet as of now for defeating an 11* red titan around 10 hours ago. Also path of valor Titan challenge has advanced to next difficulty stage but no POV points awarded to players in alliance… please keep on working on resolving this, SG support!

As of now no member of our alliance (Breakfast of Champions) has received loot for a titan killed 10 hours ago. Issue has not been resolved.

@zephyr1

Let staff know that a titan flask is all I need to forget this whole situation. Much easier solution :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Moderator’s Note

I heard back from the Small Giant Staff, and from my understanding, while the statement above said:

…they’re actually still working out a solution for loot/compensation, and it’s going to take some more time.

They did, however, confirm that they resolved the underlying cause, so this shouldn’t keep happening, and they are also working on updating the lost progress.

I believe they’re confident that they’ve identified all of the affected alliances, but it doesn’t hurt to post here if you had this issue.

I also pointed out the players who’ve posted since @Petri’s earlier post, so they’re aware of those posts — so no need to post again if you have already. :slightly_smiling_face:

What about the players like me who are no longer in the same alliance?

2 Likes

Good question — I think they’re tracking the affected users, not just the alliances, but in your case specifically it probably wouldn’t hurt to submit a ticket just in case.

1 Like

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

Me and our alliance still yet received our lost progress titan loot, path valor progress and titan mission count since yesterday. Appreciate could GS could help.

Still not resolved have not received titan loot or valor points for defeating titan

We still haven’t received loot or valor points. Please look further into it!!