[SOLVED] One building in progress, two counters on the map after today's update

As much as I appreciate the fine art of sarcasm, I’m not sure what you think you’re accomplishing with it here.

The graphical bleed-over between multiple accounts on the same device is a well-known effect, and has been periodically reported by people for years. The classic bleed-over is mines and TCs with windmill blades. Moving parts often bleed between multiple accounts. The countdown timer is a thing that changes, so it’s not at all surprising that it’s showing some bleed-over.

See, e.g., this thread from 2018:

And likewise, as @grzechol commented:

And @GSV3MiaC is directly reporting the same effect, with a location bleed-over between the two accounts in a location where something was happening on one account but not the other:

You’ll also note that every person reporting this problem is using two accounts on the same device.

So…can I prove it? No. But I’m confident if you open a support ticket, that’s what SG will conclude.

You are more than welcome to open a ticket as @grzechol recommended. I didn’t tell you not to. All I did was point out that multiple accounts per device is neither tested nor supported by SG, so they are unlikely to consider bleedover artifacts as bugs or to do anything about them.

1 Like