[SOLVED] Oct 22/21 Mystic Vision issue with ads not closing/giving rewards with certain ad

some of my team mates have the same problem and all with the same add

The counter will go to 0 then the close button appears, you press it and you have the play button again in the game. Reset, reinstall nothing works.

Same here… I updated today and I still don’t get rewards… I’ve made everything (close the app, restart, etc) I’ve seen 5 videos and nothing… :frowning:

I am soo not getting through Mystic Vision. I have don all suggestions I have found this far.

Smh

Having the same issue with the fair app video. Won’t grant the rewards even if I let it sit for a minute. Not sure what to do.

I’m watching a video from Tido and after that, nothing happens. It allowed me to start another mística vision and tido is there again and nothing happens.

Same issue here with the fair app video.

I watched the video 6 times and got nothing for watching.

We have someone in our alliance who is having the same issue and they said it happened after they bought the special offer (OFFERINGS OF THE OWLS, the $5 one). Could just be coincidence but did u guys also buy it? if so then that could be the source of the bug…

I did not buy the owl thing. That might have just been a coincidence.

Same issue here on iphone 8+ (IOS 12 uptodate) and ipad (IOS 12 uptodate). On ipad after 10/15 attempts my brother got a reward. I should have try 20 times or more :slight_smile:. Even restaring the iphone does not change anything.

There are at least 3 topcis about that. But agree something is going wrong.

I, too, am having the same issue. I have restarted the app. I’ve shut down my device. I have updated the app, as well. Nothing has helped. Any other advice, anyone? My Alliance is out of ideas, too; no one else there is having trouble.

Same for me. I’ve watched the Peloton stationary bike ad 10 x today with no reward … starting to think the games telling me something :flushed:

So far at least 5 players in my alliance have reported the same issue! Please help! Thanks!

Same problem. I watch Mystic Visión a lot ofi times Edith no reward.
Please, solve this problem

1 Like

Same here all day today. Watch video no reward given.

This a known issue:

Also, @Rook @Kerridoc @JonahTheBard @Petri I’ve noticed separate posts on this topic, perhaps a merge…you know in your spare time :wink:

I’m having the same problem, it started happening when I updated the game.

1 Like

I am having issue with my mystic vision too.
Mine can start the video. Played for 30sec and nothing happen when 30sec advertisement ended.
If I cross out the advertisement, it just go back to town main screen and no rewards given while the mystic vision is still available to play again… :frowning:

Same problem is happening to me now. Skash advert and after exiting no reward. I have watched it 6 times already