[KNOWN ISSUE] No opponents found in raid [Version 21.x master]

I still can’t, and it won’t let me do revenge on anyone, or find a raid, different or same, yet peopel can raid me

Have you click the “yes” button?

Same here, after version update.

With me the same problem. I wanna fill my chest :wink:

While it’s normal behaviour that during the update rollout you cannot attack a player in different version, it seems there is an issue with this function in the new update (v21). We are currently investigating and will be fixing this as soon as possible!

5 Likes

This should be fixed now! I’ll mark this as solved.

5 Likes

how u supposed to keep raids going with this

There was a known issue with this, which was supposedly just fixed a few days ago:

Have you checked that you’re using the latest version of the app, and no updates are available?

1 Like

yes everything is updated restart all that good stuff

2 Likes

and it happened just befor I posted this and kept trying but denied

2 Likes

@enforcer, thanks for confirming! Based on that, I moved your posts into the master thread and reopened it.

@Petri Is it possible there’s still an issue with this?

Was the fix server-side, or did it require players to update their games?

1 Like

Thank you, I have changed this back to known issue. No need to update your game, we’ll fix this as soon as we can (no ETA yet, though).

5 Likes

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

I had no problems before, but just got this message after I did 8 raids in a row, won the first 6 (half revenges,rest new opponents), used a flask because I want to fill my chest fast, won the 7th, but lost the 8, I clicked rematch, but got this message, I did notice my previous match was online now, so maybe that caused it. Closing the app and restarting didn’t help. Bit annoying because I used the flask… If I’d just won the last raid, my chest would have been filled, damn you Guin!!!

Edit: it was the d word, not the f word ^^

Edit2: I was able to raid again when the previous opponent was offline, got him again. So, instead of getting a “you can’t attack … now, because online”, I got “no opponents available” ?

And this is still a thing? Weird

Lost revenge raid. Tap replay. Got this

1 Like

This was supposedly fixed in one of the more recent updates. It appears it’s still lurking somewhere in the code? @Petri.