[SOLVED] No New W3K Hero Released

Thank you. I‘ll try.

1 Like

i did my 10 pull early when the event was up and then i see new hero update after a few hours… that’s not fair so i’ll send a ticket for sure

1 Like

Good on you.

Another game fully refunded gems to my GF for a botched portal. She got to try again.

As for me, I received gem compensation for a botched portal. That compensation was to everyone. On top of that, an announcement was released in-game requesting directly affected players to write in for further (specific) compensation.

1 Like

I‘m afraid it‘s not the „SG way“ of handling customer problems. But if there‘s a positive solution, I‘ll let you know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah let us know if u have some kind of feedback from them

I did 16 pulls before the hero was added, will we be compensated?

Video proof, thanks

I did the same as you and ripped a couple of 10 pulls plus coin pulls as soon as it opened. Please let me know if your ticket yields a positive result. As others have said, another game that’s similar that I play would compensated us.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the quick fix!

@VLeonhire @Lowratehitman

Okay - got an apology and 100 W3K coins, which brought me a Dawa! :rofl:

3 Likes

I was expecting that. Typical SGG compensation.

1 Like

same compensation here … :confused:

1 Like

I did a 10 pull as soon as the w3k portal opened and never got a chance to get the new hero cao cao

As for compensation so that you can do a 11th pull.

You need to send in a tix to request for that 100 compensation. With proof of your summons. SS your activity trail as proof.

A few hours later cao cao was released

As soon as the portal opened I got Diaochan, Viv and Lu Bu a few pulls later… but I’m still gonna request those 100 coins :yum:

Go for it. Such opportunities do not arise often.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.