[SOLVED] Ninja Troop in Live Game...?

Off-topic response to off topic & Misleading comment

Preface: I am accutely aware of the historical “crossover” you are inferring in your post.

1 – It kinda is “crazy” given how the Beta stuff is all set-up.
In the simplest explanation, Beta is all conducted on it’s own unique server… A Testers account on the beta server is (essentially) a clone of the Live account, copied/cloned at a static point in time… There is no ongoing reference or link back/forth between servers…
This cloned information is copied onto the separate independent server which houses the content being tested in beta at the time. This content is usually (in simple explanation) the next “update” to the game, with the new content downloaded & enabled.
Again, there is no “link back” to the live server at any time. The only interraction between the two is the “import” which, as above, copies the data in ONE direction only. All gameplay & testing & the like is conducted on a separate server…
Given there is only this one interraction between the two servers, in order for it to go the other way (i.e. copy info from beta → live) one of two things would need to happen. Either a) a new command is introduced (which would need to have been specifically coded to conduct that action including all the networking addresses etc…) or b) the existing interraction would have to bug-out and go in reverse… in which case, staff would have noted it in their own imports & testing.

2 – boards never had a “cross-over”, at least not in the sense you are inferring. You can read more about it if you look up “Seed RNG” or PRNG.
Anyways, the TLDR of that was that:
a) said issue which was rectified within 10 minutes of Staff actually being at work after being reported and
b) has never been seen since
c) staff stated they would investigate and deal with any individuals who had exploited the issue

3 – “long long time” is in fact false… or at least unsubstantiated so I would advise caution with what is insinuated… There is (to this date) no evidence as to how long the issue was in effect…

4 – this is wildly off-topic from this thread & I am only replying to correct the Misleading information presented.

Ultimately you are welcome to believe what you like. That’s the beauty of the interwebs.

I’m sorry to crush the conspiracy so brutally but in this case, reality does not line up with the conspiracy.

8 Likes