[SOLVED] Ninja summons event featured heroes bug (01/11/2023)

He is NOT featured. The featured ones are only the ones clearly stated as featured INSIDE the actual portal.

2 Likes

He is not Featured hero.
This ā€œFeaturingā€ is a very misleading word there as it is there for portals where there is no Featured hero at all. You can see the Elemental Summon ā€œfeaturingā€ Magni, but that portal does not have Featured heroes.

Ps: As I see @Petri is might be on holiday he has not logged in since 2 days ago.

4 Likes

Oh the poor man when he gonna get to see the mess this is on the first day when he returns from his holidays :grimacing:

8 Likes

Changing the recommended heroes an hour after the start of the event is not just to replace the pictures of old ninjas with new ones!! This also changes the percentage (chance) of a number of heroes falling out !! How about equal chances for everyone to get heroes from the portal?? Many players have already spent hundreds of thousands of crystals, made a lot of x10, and then suddenly - bam! The recommended heroes change, which means that the percentage (chance) of their loss changes !! It must be compensated somehow!

14 Likes

I have also pulled from the ā€œFIRSTā€ portalā€¦ It is what it isā€¦ I have used with itā€¦ Do not expect something to change. Things work as intended :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Its not the 1st time nor will it be the last time they screw with the portal post release. In w3k theyve added a hero hrs after the portal opened.

4 Likes

The game does not have the basic respect to players. The customer service is suck also.

15 Likes

Hello, I made 83 draws at begining of ninja tower event and after some time you changed set of featured heroes for new better ones. I think it is unfair for players who made draws earlier.

6 Likes

Spent all my remaining tower coins and dias in the first version of the portalā€¦ this is an absolutely disgusting move and just a further confirmation for me to be a ftp Player from 2023 on. I used to be a big spender, now they wonā€™t see a penny anymore.

8 Likes

Wow, way to screw people over, myself included.

2 Likes

I got Jade, which would not get if pulling an hour later.
Why change the heroes after, leave them as they were so all players are equal.
Or at least as long as you accept your mistake which they did , change the hero someone got with a hero that is now feature.
Damn this game is really becoming more annoying than fun.
They keep screwing us over and over.

3 Likes

I used 300 gems to pull Belith while different heroes were featuredā€¦ I should now be able to at least one guaranteed featured 5* pullā€¦at leastā€¦ perhaps all three of themā€¦ and in exchange, SG should be given the chance to pull one of my heroes, at the same rates they offerā€¦ with Quintus as featured hero!

4 Likes

Same hereā€¦ they were futured.

4 Likes

So looking at Atlantis portal and now this debacle, they ought to have some integrity and compensate players who pulled from the initial portal.

2 Likes

@Elioty33 : yes. I read about that later. So I sent that respondent my SS of the botched AR portals to give him some ammo if he wants to try for an exchange to Silvaria or Frosth. That was the best ā€œexchangeā€ mode to me.

@Gargon : players received either Frosth/Silvaria or Malicna/Zagrog based on the AR banner that was in play when they did their summons.

V53: Silvaria / Frosth
V54: Zagrog/ Malicna

For AR, that portal was indeed botched. As for Zyngaā€™s statement for AR : they used ā€œhave not affectedā€.

What do they mean exactly ? That the portal is working good, as intended, even with 2 incorrect featured heroes ?

If my suspicion is correct, then Zynga did admit that they are at fault but not directly.

1 Like

You can imagine a scenario where someone presses the 10x summon button but the featured heroes change just before the button is hit (or they exit the portal screen, come back a 1 minute later, assume the featured heroes are the same and press the button).

There surely has to be people who fit into that camp; imagine getting something completely different to what you pulled forā€¦(oh wait, no need to imagine: just look at the nerf to Telly :joy: :rofl:)

Did they say anything?

I remember this, it must have been right before I quit for 2 years

Just that they will review it and will get back to me basically. Still waiting on a resolution. We shall see what happens.

3 Likes

That is a positive response. They are thinking about the issue. :+1:

3 Likes