[SOLVED] Ninja summons event featured heroes bug (01/11/2023)

This is ridiculous :cry:, the portals are every time more difficult, think twice before you throw your money dronw the drain

3 Likes

Drown* sorry, you uneerstand

Four old ninjas are featured? ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ man.

I think that’s the last straw for me, won’t be putting money into this game for the foreseeable future.

3 Likes

This is only for the big spenders. Like everything else.
The players sgg are looking for, and they will spend no matter what to get the best heroes, even when its only for a few days bevore next op heroes get released and made them weak…

3 Likes

This is kinda BS. Just a new tactic to take the most money from the suckers. I was going to pull, but nope not anymore. Milk ‘em for all you can. Pretty shameful actually. A new low. I thought it might have been a glitch with C Misandra not being featured. This confirm it was per plan and a bunch of douches are running this game.

4 Likes

It’s completely ridiculous . Put more 5*’in the portal, but reduce the odds of getting any of them. Money money money money!

2 Likes

I just hope the featured hero list is a mistake like S2 with wrong HotMs. If they don’t fix it, it’s not worth to do any pulls.
And i really hope many players won’t pull in this portal!

1 Like

That’s the reason i dont spend on ninja’s anymore

2 Likes

0,12% for any of the new… :flushed:

1 Like

They have changed it.

What about those who pulled before the change?

3 Likes

Wow. They listened

1 Like

doesn’t matter - they have got the money from the whales already

3 Likes

Heroes and odds were clearly displayed…

Exactly I would like to know that too

Hello and our apologies for this issue — a fix for this has now been deployed. For more information, please see the article here: [SOLVED] Featured Heroes in Ninja Summon 2022-01-11 — Empires & Puzzles Help Center

As always, please reach out through the in-game support system if you need further personal assistance.

1 Like

Wow…

Just wait for the ”accident” explanation…

We all believe you.

2 Likes

@DD26 what about the players who pulled in portal when old ninja’s were featured ? Are you going to compensate them ?

Honestly I felt like to quit when I saw 0.3% odds to pull new ninja’s. ( saw the odds after doing some pulls using gems and saved coins) Most players must have felt same.

9 Likes

As it turned out to be a bug, and moved it to #bugs-issues category, and updated the title a bit.

As now we had two Featued heroes issues since V54 is available maybe it would be good if you check all upcoming event’s featured in case they have similar issue.

4 Likes

oopsie, missed this new topic, I vented in the previous one about the(exact same kind of) same problem during the previous event (Atlantis):

3 Likes

Yea like Challenge Festival 1 for example, just a wild feeling something is off there too…

1 Like