[SOLVED] Nasty glitch in Sand event

Does anyone have strategies to clear your troops off the board/screen? Lol… Experienced my first glitch in EP

Was getting this glitch earlier, as well. Decided to restart the device I was playing on and then didin’t have any issues. Thought I wasn’t going to be able to complete the level I was on because couldn’t get to the top 3 rows of tiles or so :persevere:

Thank you all for reporting this, I have now passed this thread along to our QA team for a closer look.

3 Likes

I had the same problem back in Feb with the trials, not as bad as yours though

Same problem for me. I think triggering 2 hourglass and/or lamps triggers this. Does not appear to hang, i can still play but it will be problematic at more advanced stages. Aside from the troops freezing, the dead minions also stay. Makes targeting with special skills hard.

I got this too. Fortunately on my final move though. (Easy 20)

Thanks to your reporting, we located this issue and are now actively investigating. I will update as I know more. Thank you in advance for your patience while we work on a fix.

8 Likes

happened to me but only on the last level of Legendary… As you can see i still won due to Wilbur and Azlar using their special before the glitch happened.

1 Like

After restarting the game/my phone it does not seem to happen again… how about you guys?

1 Like

I am getting the same thing. It’s making it impossible to play unless you put it on Auto

2 Likes

Thanks, Meangreeneagle. That is a good tip. I could only see the bottom 2 rows at a certain point.

1 Like

I have had this issue several times too!!! Maybe 8-10 times so far, closed down the app and restarted my phone multiple times, but as soon as I think the glitch won’t show up again, it does. I was able to win most times, but 2-3 I specifically lost because of the glitch. Extremely frustrating! The advanced stages are pretty expensive in regards to world energy and used battle items, this is something SG should compensate for!

2 Likes

Hope you fixed it soon, I restarted my phone, the app, switched from wifi to data, cleared memory and still I have problems, it’s clearly related to the game. I don’t know if this is related but I notived that most players with this problem had teams with heroes with minions.

1 Like

Had the same problem earlier, it was on normal stage about 18 or 19. I was able to finish the stage but the screen was a bit messy

1 Like

Subtroopical Military Parade :wink:

I had lots of minions without any problems.

Looks like an overlay freeze and could be related to some graphic chips or rendering routines.

1 Like

happened to me at least a dozen times…please fix as I have lost 4 out of those 6 times!! Also would like compensation for those loses!

1 Like

Also experiencing this glitch.

However, the game is also crashing occasionally during raids (about 3-4 times so far since the update).

Crashing … as in it completely shuts down and closes.

1 Like

Again another loss…very frustrating

1 Like

1 Like

Same issue here. I also tried to mana up Wilber and Miki but no success with pods

2 Likes

Cookie Settings