[SOLVED] Mythic titan reward missing (1 Mar) (Update: Missing Rewards Applied)

I have the same problem, I didn’t receive any reward, and the mystic titan disappear from the quests

1 Like

Same here I haven’t received my reward in both my accounts

1 Like

Is like mythic titan never existed. No rewards and no leader board

2 Likes

No icon, no reward for me.

1 Like

Same here no loot and no results

1 Like

Same problem. The Mythic Titan just vanished and left nothing behind.

2 Likes

Same issue here. No loot or event.

2 Likes

Same problem here

2 Likes

2 Likes

Same ! Did not receive any rewards

2 Likes

I also didn’t receive my mystic titan rewards

3 Likes

Got top 5% single hit and top 1% total. Our alliance was I think top 5% or higher but not sure about that. Zero rewards for all those resources spent.

1 Like

No mythic titan and no rewards

2 Likes

So SG, I would like to know… where is my mythic titan loot?

2 Likes

good morning! dear ones, where is my prize from the mythical titan? I didn’t receive anything. please check! I don’t understand anything anymore … what happens to the game? I took two titanics down last week and they didn’t put me in the titanium chest even though I was in the top 3 in attacks. now I don’t receive the award from the mythical. what else do I play ?

3 Likes

I also did not receive any mythic titan rewards. The icon is gone from the quests screen and I cannot get a screenshot showing my ranking . Considering the number of battle items I used during the event, i will be extremely upset if I dont get the rewards I earned.

3 Likes

good morning! dear ones, where is my prize from the mythical titan? I didn’t receive anything. please check! I don’t understand anything anymore … what happens to the game? I took two titanics down last week and they didn’t put me in the titanium chest even though I was in the top 3 in attacks. now I don’t receive the award from the mythical. what else do I play for why put money in this game if I don’t receive the prizes !? I’m waiting for a print answer and my prizes otherwise I’m seriously thinking of deleting the game!

2 Likes

call me in, too.
20 mythic titan rewards missing.

Hello, no rewards for Mythic Titan, please fix it. Thank you.

1 Like