[SOLVED] Mythic titan reward missing (1 Mar) (Update: Missing Rewards Applied)

I haven’t received yet the mythic titan reward

28 Likes

Same here. I didn’t receive any awards

3 Likes

I haven’t either, I have 2 accounts both in the same alliance my main one has but way reduced from the last 2 times.

1. List item
1 Like

Same here, most of the rest of my alliance have

1 Like

Me too dont take nothing

Make that 3 I haven’t received any rewards and I was in top 5% score and total what’s happening @Staff_SGG hope we aren’t going to be fobbed off with general rewards like last time with raid tournament

1 Like

Same boat here. No reward from mythic Titan

2 Likes

I haven’t received it either. Top 1% here.

2 Likes

Same here. No mythic titan reward at all.

2 Likes

also here! My phone is an Iphone, this is updated.

1 Like

So I’m not alone lol

2 Likes

Mythic titan event ended and recieved nothing… Please fix it.

2 Likes

@Petri

Good morning.

I see that some players are experiencing the same problem about mythic titan loot. I add some screenshots to prove that there’s a mistake:

The button of events always remains after it finishes to see our ranking, but not in this case:

I just got the rewards of Path of Valor and there’s a difference of 5 hours since the last reward. The mythic titan event finished 2 hours and 35 minutes ago, and there’s nothing in my recent activity, just the rings and the tonic I collected now.

Hope this issue will be solved.

2 Likes

Same here, icon for MT is gone (can’t check final leader board) and no loot. What gives?

2 Likes

I didn’t receive any rewards either

Screenshot_20210301-114024_Empires|225x500

1 Like

Thank you for the reports and my apologies for the issue, we are currently investigating this here!

15 Likes

I also didn’t receive my mystic titan rewards

1 Like

Me too , I didn’t receive my MT reward , and the event disspeaed from my quest page :disappointed:

1 Like

Me too. Didn‘t receive anything yet.

1 Like

Same here, I didn’t receive any awards

1 Like

Cookie Settings