[SOLVED] Mythic Titan Loot Bug -- Top Loot for no damage

If over 3 million attacks achieved a rank, anyone who got up to 30,000th place should have been top 1 percent. There are a tremendous number of issues across the board here. I’d be shocked if anyone even takes responsibility for this, let alone restitution.

2 Likes

That was my alt KA provided the pic of, attaching another, I got 1% in both categories with one hit totaling 61 points (which I was ironically just doing to test things, anyway!). But it’s legitimate, if y’all need more info let me know what I can do. Was on my way here to report it myself.

4 Likes

This is where I would like to touch. How can this come out just partially tested? Are Beta Testers just trying all events (Energies, Time, Mechanics) without the final scoreboards prizes etc etc? (it seems that recent bugs were here).

My best shot was 130k, is it Top 25%, being so low?

I won 2 EHT with that shot btw…

It’s alright. I am now convinced. Here’s why:

@Kamikaze_Assassin

Now that’s a hard solid proof of loot bug in the mythic titan event. Best attack of 61 points netted such player with loot rewards belonging to players at the top 1% tier. Now I don’t know whether I want this to persists or not since I also want those loot tier rewards at minimal effort.

@mhalttu @KiraSG @Petri @EmpiresPuzzles

Can you take a look at this please. Thank you and happy new year.

2 Likes

This is such a poor show (again) by SG!! I tried hard spent a lot of expensive items to do well and then my loot is crap :man_facepalming:

I had a massive fall out with SG not long ago on a bug they called me a liar over :joy: so little faith of them actually giving a :poop:

Sure they will send an inbox out in a few days with a world energy flask and a fake sorry (in line with the joke of an apology for the last Atlantis loot mess)

I didn’t get any loot at all even though I used all 12 flags I can’t even see where I’m at on the rewards boards.

Well that’s simple math there but nothing to be argued with. Looks like there are (again) ‘miscalculations’ in loot and looks more like fixed numbers.

SG really needs to make clean house and start getting the :poop:together. This is not the way to keep paying customers happy.

2 Likes

I was top 25% with 121k for my best shot so that is on par with me.

I think you might find that your two EHT were from the total damage part of the rewards though.

The top 25% got a ETT for the summon portals.

The two EHTs that I got were from the top 10% total damage loot. I suspect, from what I have seen of other posters and their stats and rewards, that this is probably the case for you as well.

Thanks for the various screen shots. I’m seeing some validity here. I’ve pointed this out to SGG.

10 Likes

Hello Rigs :wink:

I Respect you a lot but I disagree here.

Ok no one got 4* ascension materials that’s fine on this point : equal footing for all people.

However it seems that people who had very low score had the same loot as top 1% people.

This is the big issue here. A lot of us burned a lot of items in order to get good scores both individually and for their alliances …

Had I Known I would have done minimal efforts and keep such precious items for ours regulars ou rares titans when there is a need.

I feel that I have wasted a lot of luxury items for nothing as everyone have the same loot, dunno maybe french are too demanding regarding fairness, but that’s my point of view here.

Wiamz31

There is something funny going on with the ranking system. From one of my alts trying to score extremely low to see the player depth anyone with rank 31,876 or better should have been in the top 1%. What’s even more bizarre is that an alt that did 6 damage ranked higher than this alt with 52 damage.

Where’s the other screenshot?

This was a reply that was moved so is somewhat out of context here. I posted the screenshot for the total damage done, but my other screenshots were for single attack damage but neither were posted there.

Alt with 6 damage ranked higher than alt with 52 damage.

Edit: Adding the data from the rest of my alts and @Kamikaze_Assassin the trend of having lower damage scoring higher for super low scores is consistent.

Single Damage Single Ranking Total Damage Total Ranking
6 3,111,332 6 3,111,364
52 3,187,571 52 3,187,603
61 3,202,311 61 3,202,520
64 3,207,460 64 3,207,492
4 Likes

It may have been merged by one of our tireless mods since there is already an existing thread with similar subject. We need those screenshots presented here in one common thread for SG to realize the bug or glitch and able to solve it as soon as possible. There is almost always a bug or glitch or something lacking on the first introduction of an event like the alliance war, raid tourneys, etc.

EDIT: Nice job, @FighterJack. It’s crystal clear that there are issues not only with the rewards, but as to the rankings as well. This has to be resolved by Small Giant ASAP, along with other several issues and longtime requests of players.

1 Like

Yep, the mods here are really on top of it! I agree with the move, it just made things out of place.

Given some of the oddities I’ve seen I think this seems similar to some type of overflow (underflow?) where super low scores are read as super high scores. Also this seems like about twice as many accounts as are normally active during these events, which would explain why someone would miss the ~32k 1% cutoff the super low score rankings suggest.

1 Like

25% Best Attack - 1 ETT + Fine Gloves
25% Total Damage - 2 EHT + Trap Tools
Alliance Damage - N/A

It was indeed your suspect… I thought till today it was for the Shot (my only one spending few arrows axes and manas).

Thanks for that

1 Like

Is this going to be covered in the identical loot post mortem? Are the similar questions about tournament ranking going to be addressed?

Given the lack of transparency, how are we supposed to trust the ranking/rewards system at this point?

@Petri @mhalttu @KiraSG

Thank you for the report!

There was an issue with Mythic Titans where some players mistakenly got the rewards for the highest tier in Best Damage and Total Damage. This issue affected only a small percentage of players. Please note that this bug is different than the issue with non-randomised loot.

We are currently deploying a fix for the issue to prevent it from happening in the next Mythic Titans Event. We will also discuss how we can prevent similar issues from happening in the future.

6 Likes

What is the solution for users who have not been reward?