[SOLVED] Mystic Vision Temporarily Disabled for All Players (23 Mar)

When my husband first started playing the game he thought he had to play all the mini-games in the ads. Eventually he complained to me about it, and was grateful when I explained he didn’t need to do that. :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Oh I hate those ads! The so-called puzzles in them are neither challenging nor interesting. Who exactly is their target audience for those? I think they finally got the hint that I’m not a potential customer.

That being said, I have seen ads for some other games that did look rather interesting. But I just have a bad feeling that they are probably not nearly as fun as they look, at least not without dropping heavy money into them.

2 Likes

Okay. Thank you!!

That might help solve the puzzle.
9e66119dbcb25efea42e738008376987
:sun_behind_small_cloud:

1 Like

I successfully watched my Mystic Visions in 4:01 AM Central European Time, 24.03.2021.

Edit: Sorry, math. This time correct though.

1 Like

After all, link to update the password isn’t send to my e-mail, and as a result no mystic video, update the procedure or do something!!!

I got my MV a few minutes ago. Seems to be no downtime for me.
Play on Android

We are still working on enabling Mystic Vision for all players, I apologize for the delay. I hope to post more very soon.

Please Note: for iOS users the game can be “sleeping” in the background for a long time (up to weeks) without restarting completely. So the changes to your mystic vision most likely will not have been made. Meaning the iOS users who had a video ready but had not yet watched before the disable were still able to to view that MV even after we disabled for all players. I hope this clarifies some confusion.

6 Likes

Mystic Vision has now been enabled for all players and we are monitoring the situation. For Android users: If you are still experiencing game crashes, please follow the troubleshooting tips here: [Solution: Uninstall "Android System Webview" updates] 17th March 2021 - Crash after boot on Android (Galaxy s8, Android v9.0) - #202 by bene

7 Likes

Thanks Kira.

Just watched a mighty ad and received 1 gem + 1 healing portion + 1 grey token. :rofl:

2 Likes

Mystic Vision still not working. I use an IPhone for my game play.

1 Like

Me too. Rejected MoPub, reinstall webview before, still nothing.

Some members of our Alliance who use Android devices were able to get in last night but not today? Is this related? Any suggestions as war is currently in progress.

1 Like

Mystic vision still doesn’t appear, but when it does and I try to watch commercial game crashes. Android 10.0

Hi Kira. Always thanks for your kind support.
Unfortunately, mystic vision issue isn’t resolved in my case. I did web view and chrome update, phone rebooting, app re installation, but it doesn’t work. My phone is Samsung galaxy s9+. Please let me know how can I fix it.

Same here s8 Samsung all usual workabouts didn’t help. Still no mystic vision available

Hey @KiraSG and @Petri !

Since installing the latest update (Version 36), I have issues viewing my Mystic Vision. iOS user here.

Every time it supposed to be ready, the “No ad available “ message appears and the only way to make it work is to repeatedly tap on it at least 5-10 times while the “You have exhausted all your Mystic Visions for the being time. Please try again later” message keeps popping up.

Even after the Mystic Vision was disabled and enabled for everyone, I still have the problem happening.
Is there any recommendation on how to get it fixed ?

I have the exact same issue. Reached out to support earlier but they cannot fix it. This morning, I have to tap the msg for more than 50 times before the ad window jumps out. :joy:

Same problems here after the fix. Didnt have problems before the fix :confused:

Me too…Can’t get mystic Vision to work . Just says no ad available check back later.

Same here on both accounts