[SOLVED] Mystic vision not working 06.12.2020

the advertising of the mystical vision once finished does not give the prizes and returns the icon as if it had not been used and does not give the prizes.

Open the ad then report it with the ¡ close the game then reopen it should work ok after that

Few minutes ago i tried to see the mystic vison but i reset the game 5 times before it works.

Yes, many players are reporting it.

1 Like

Yes had the same issue. Seems to have been fixed now.

Yesterday afternoon MV worked fine once again. It was a different comercial. This morning, once again I got this comercial which seems to be related to the problem at hand and now MV isn’t working, just like yesterday morning. For me, this seems to be the troublesome comercial.

We are looking into this issue - thanks for reporting.

3 Likes

I can watch a vision but I can’t claim any rewards

Same bug as reported 12.12 just need to mark ad as irrelevant and get a new ad

Check this thread , similar issue:

I’m having same problem but cant seem to send a customer support email either.

Marking the add as irrelevant and then restarting the game seems to fix the problem, but only temporarry.

Guy’s I’ve had the same problem to solve it you need to open the ad report it close the game then reopen it’s working ok now

Mystic vision has no vision…I have tried a few times this morning to watch the mystic video and its an ad for military insurance but when its done I dont get a reward and the icon stays as if I didn’t click on it but it is no longer click able. I have tried leaving the game 3x and same issue occurs

These 2days then i watch add i didnt get any reward . And cant press on it … dont know what to do. I restart game watch it again and same . Add watched but ni rewards.

Having the same issue. Plays. Click x no rewards. Happened 4 times.

The mystic vision is bavk…
Watch the ad then no reward

Lucky for SG as this will possibly boost their ad income until the issue is fixed :smiley:

For me its been 2 days…annoying as heck…especially it seems to be the same ad over and over. Most of the time its the military life insurance.

On day 3 of not working. I’ve watched probably 10 ads and nothing. Very frustrating