[SOLVED] Monster in Mirages of Omega doesn't count as elite in Path of Valor

I just realize that monster in Mirages of Omega count as elite in today Path of Valor quest after I finish the last stage of Mirages of Omega for about 3 hours. They are somehow not elite since you don’t see the “supernova” animation when they die. But they should be elite since they have skill.

3 Likes

I just came to post the exact same thing as I ran into the exact same situation as you

2 Likes

Meant to post this earlier as well. Thanks for bringing it up, @u2371 .

1 Like

Elite Enemy is usally an enemy with Mana so based on this logic it should be counted.

@Dudeious.Maximus can you ask Staff’s opinion about this ?

Ps: I saw the same.
And thx this means I need to complete this POV task later today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have you completed it yet? Can you click on it and see what it says for us?

1 Like

Ok, taking screenshot…

There is nothing more what can be seen here:

1 Like

Don’t it say once you click on it the requirements as the water one got changed…

2 Likes

Here you can just click on the +150 Valor points icon, which say what is the purpose of Valor points…

1 Like

Sadly, I already complete it. Need someone else who is still not.

Ok been doing a bit of digging…
Elite enemy is put in at the start of the battle…

Is it like that in the omega quest?
Iv looked on the fourm to see if they are classed but can only find names for them

1 Like

I am not sure if it say “Elite Enemy” in Mirages of Omega stage or not but I think no since they are not counts.

So, monsters in Mirages of Omega are normal monster with skill but isn’t elite. They are just an exceptional. Is this work as intent ?

@Noble_Weasel found this.

2 Likes

Nice one :+1: 20 elite enemy

Bit more digging…

3 Likes

Work around

20 Bug workarounds

3 Likes

As Staff calls them elite enemies it seems that they should have counted.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This issue was fixed in version 44:

“Fixed an issue where Mirages of Omega enemies were not counted towards “Defeat Elite Enemies” challenge in Path of valor”

I’ll mark the topic as solved.

5 Likes