[Solved] Mitsuko killed by Finley with active reflect

Hi SG,

I saw a vid with Mitsuko buff active and Finley killed her.

Seems like a bug to me?

We asked the player to log a ticket but it should be an easy one to check out.

My guess is it was Finley’s ranger talent bypassing the blue reflect.

17 Likes

I have her and I had this happen. It wasn’t her but a hero next to her. I got attacked by a blue ranger I forget who and that bypasses the reflect since they are also emblemed. Not a bug just not a constant thing unless you face blue rangers.

1 Like

What okasan said. Pierce talent will bypass blue reflect.

1 Like

But would it have to trigger on each target? Cause if so then that seems like some pretty long shot odds. Guess we dont know if he still hit the other blue reflect heroes, that would be a good piece of info to have

2 Likes

Agreed, I’ve wondered this myself.

1 Like

Quick, someone test this!

1 Like

Have finley but not even 3/70 yet

Been slackin for awhile, more focused on troops

1 Like

Same here @Rigs, but now I’m dying to know lol. Hopefully someone will report back. :grinning:

1 Like

That I don’t know. When I got killed it was a straight shot from a blue, either alasieor misandra, I can’t recall who, but I forgot the ranger could pierce.

But if Finley went for mitsuko first he could have done it. But the other hits like you said would be long odds. Also if he does pierce the damage decreases so you’d have to watch for that vs. the hero being taken down. Could be that once he does pierce it is coded to pierce all.

I have seen him a little but not as much as Kingston. If I run into him I will try testing it.

3 Likes

I am guessing that it is this.

That might be it, Ill check with the player

Okay looked at the vid again. Finley killed Mitsuko but took reflect damage from the other enemies, so seems the pierce is correct.

It also showed PIERCE on Finley during the attack.

There were 4 enemies remaining and 3 reflected so the pierce was on Mitsuko.

Thanks didnt pick up on this and can be closed as working correctly.

3 Likes

You can mark one of them as SOLUTION by checking the links at the bottom. This lets others readers of the thread know that the issue was solved and what the solution was.

I did on the second post I think

Yup, missed it…:slightly_smiling_face:

Yes… once piercing activates in that turn it bypass all… so if finlay bypass the fisrt all other will bypass too… same goes for evelyn… if pierce activates she bypads on the 3 targeted enemies…

Humm they might changed smtg… just went for a test and no longer wotking like that… i dont recall anything announced in the last patches…

Difference between finley and evelyn though

Evelyn targets and hits all 3 simultaneously

Finley targets and hits 1 by 1 by 1 which to me would/should mean the talent has to proc upon each new target

1 Like

I agree it should have to proc each time. But lately I’ve been getting very unlucky against AI procing constantly.

1 Like