[SOLVED] Mist (+other sounds) are off

Please fix this. Mist’s skill sound is so appealing and now it’s gone. Meh.

Sound effects for a lot of the game is not working this can’t be that hard to fix

Can’t believe they haven’t released a patch for this … totally unacceptable… I’m fed up of getting heroes killed and I don’t hear anything … COME ON … release a patch … I’m spending 1000s on this game and I don’t have sound … what the hell is going on with you people …

If they don’t make a sound, have they really died?

Dan7 it’s a bug in IOS … your heroes die and they don’t make a sound …

I was raiding with Gretel earlier and when I used her special skill, the sound was off. Just to make sure, I charged her two more times and there was still no sound.

Bringing this up so that it can be looked into.

Many thanks! :slight_smile:

Have you finished looking into this by chance @KiraSG?

I am sorry for the delay in updating this thread. I just confirmed this should be now fixed. Please, as always, make sure you are playing on the newest version.

3 Likes

this has started being an issue for me today and I am on Android. It happens with multiple heroes. The initial sound when firing a special. The tile sounds and sounds of enemies dying all have gone off.

Issue is NOT resolved - it is now even worse than before - a whole set of new sound effects are not working … seriously … this quality gets to production?

Do the devs check their work ? Are there any beta testers who know how to test software in the company?

Sorry but this is just shocking and shoddy work.

1 Like

Update to the latest version

Screenshot_20200705-191330~2

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.