[SOLVED] Missing Titan/War Loot Popup (Version 20)

No titan loots recieved since i updated to the last version

This is a known issue, although it appears to be a popup box problem rather than a “no loot whatsoever” problem.

(@zephyr1, @Kerridoc, @Rook, this probably belongs with the master thread)

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

I have been experiencing delayed titan loot but now no alliance victory war loot no pop up victory screen and nothing new in my inventory

1 Like

I didnt recive titan loots. The last two i didnt get nothing

Welcome on board, @Mila_la :slight_smile:

Sadly that’s an already known issue. You may have a look into the main topic for it. Hopefully you’ll get a few information there or it even helps to resolve your problems.

Cheers, Olmor

2 Likes

@zephyr1 Olmor provided the link to merge

1 Like

@Olmor @princess1 Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Today i did not get any loot for defeated titan nothing New in my inventory… How can i fix this?

1 Like

Myself and others are not getting loot from titans

This just happened to me as well. It is disconcerning that I have no way to check if any rewards were actually received. What I can tell you is that nothing in my inventory was flagged as new that would indicate that it came from a titan kill. Maybe I just got junk from our 10*; I don’t know.

I wish the rewards receive log was active :frowning:

2 Likes

I have the same problem, after defter defeating the titan I got no loot. I checked my inventory before sleeping. When I checked in the morning there was no new item notification in the inventory.!!!??
I don’t know if I should participate in titan war any more. It is not pleasant anymore.

Did you wait for a few minutes before closing the game? Since I update my game, the titan loot widow seems to be delayed.

Normally, after the titan were killed, it display “processing”, indicating that the loot is being processed, after the processing finished, it change to “defeated” then I got the loot window straight away.

However, after the update, I need to wait around a minute after the processing ended before I get the loot window.

2 Likes

Same thing just happened to me. No titan loot at all and my inventory shows no new items.

I have not been getting titan loot for the past couple of titans. Not even anything be in the inventory. We just defeated a 5* titan in our alliance and nothing no loot. This is really disappointing.

I am not always checking the game, when I checked the titan was already defeated. Until new update even if you checked the game a day later, you would get titan loot popup. But now nothing. Even if the loot was put in my inventory automatically, I don’t know what I got. It is too frustrating.

Yes, I am not always checking the game too. See my earlier post, I also experience it after the new update where “Titan loot available” notification appear but when I check the game, no titan loot window until I wait almost a minute, then the loot window finally came out:

1 Like

My other profile got rewards and also from my titan chest. I submitted a ticket but because it’s a known issue I’m doubtful I’ll get a response. Hopefully the screenshots showing no new items will help.

Right after I sent the ticket I bought the small offer and the items showed up in my inventory with the usual little numbers showing, so I know it’s not just a visual bug that isn’t showing actual new items.

Another of our members just told us she is also missing the titan loot. She’s even more technically challenged than I am and doesn’t know how to take screenshots. If she submits a ticket I’m concerned she’ll get the standard response that it’s in her inventory and she won t be able to prove it.

I’m hoping another quick update corrects it soon. I used a flask on this titan and I’m not using another one in case it happens again!

I didnt receive my pop up for Titan loot just an hour ago.
No way to check if rewards got dumped in my inventory.