[SOLVED] Missing advanced building missions (Fixed in v27)

What is an adv. food mission?
Collect 50k of chia seed? :wink:

Actually there aren’t any adv. missions. What do yo consider an adv. mission?

Missions regarding the advanced buildings such as upgrade advanced food storage to lvl x to get x amount of gems. A lot of players are missing these missions apparently.

1 Like

I linked to this thread in my last reply to them, so hopefully they will!

Now I got it.
Can’t remember if I had such.

I never knew that these missions existed as they were never listed in my mission log. Guess it’s time to send in a ticket. Blah

They seem to have acquired half a clue, and are now looking into it. Whether we get the missing gems is another issue. 8>. I linked them back here too after they kept asking for a screenshot and more pointless details.

1 Like

I’m polling my alliance and so far more are missing them than have them.

Good thinking. It is one of those bugs that you may never know you have, unless someone else tells you.

Good news, I just downloaded v27 and this happened…

I am able to claim gems for every tier of the mission I reached so far

9 Likes

Good news indeed :smiley:

Are you IoS or Android? Google Play (in UK) is still offering 26.0.3 (Feb 4th)

Guess I’ll just have to be patient, but there’s an Advanced Iron Storage just begging to be upgraded to lvl5.

I’m on Android, and quite surprised I got this so early without clearing google play cache, usually my region seems to be 1-2 days behind.

1 Like

Tried clearing Google Play cache but no joy :cry:

However the fix (v27) is on it’s way ! :smiley:

Waiting 12, 24 or even 48 hours is not going to be an issue.

This has now been resolved with the release of Version 27

• Fixed a bug where some players didn’t see advanced building missions.

Still not available for me :frowning_face: but on the bright side I’ve had 3 updates to Twitter :smile:

As Zebedee would say “It’s time for bed”, and maybe there will be an auto-update overnight.

Off to dream of season 3.

Thanks for being aware of this and pushing for a resolution. I got a bunch of gems when I updated today and came to the forums to see what was up. Yippee!!

The update finally arrived !!!

All 5 create missions were there waiting to be claimed :smiley:

And even better the next tier of missions included the upgrades already built :smiley: :smiley:

@petri, please thank SGG staff for adding the fix fix to the v27 update which must have been at the door waiting to go rather than saying “hah, we’ll just wait for the next one”.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve had same issue with not seeing the advanced building missions, but they have now appeared following update yo v27, that’s the good news … but … whilst I have 2 Advanced Iron Storage at Level 10, I’ve only been credited with Level 8?

What do you mean by credited? There’s missions for getting one to level 1, 5, and 10. Not sure if you meant you got a reward for the L10 one, or if it’s still displayed in your mission list and says you have one at L8.

Hi Zathrus, please accept my apologies … I misread the mission … I do have 2 Advanced Mines at Level 10, but My Advanced Iron Storage was only at Level 8, so the mission tracking was correct … doh! :frowning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.