[SOLVED] Matchmaking still running after 19 hours / no War matchup weekend of February 6, 2021

Same with me. I’ve put my alt into a dead alliance for a much needed break. Mine says “war starts soon”. Last war I had no issues, it took several hours to match but I was expecting that.

I too will be very upset about not getting my PoV credits. Since wars were implemented I’ve never missed one or left flags :zipper_mouth_face:

It’s so frustrating. I’m a very active player and don’t want to join a casual alliance where they don’t kill their titans.

3 Likes

@zephyr1 do you recommend we all put in support tickets? Personally I don’t care if I’ve won or lost the war but the loss of PoV points could hurt.

I decided to submit a ticket. I understand I can’t be compensated for the war but the loss of 6 flags for PoV really annoys me.

2 Likes

Yes I would submit a help ticket.
War said matchmaking starts soon and now it is says next war starts soon. We basically lost valid points for not being able to be properly matched by SG. Most of us pay the extra money to collect the Valor Pass items.

2 Likes

I Had the reverse in my alliance someone said they opted out

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Good point! Yes, I’ve purchased the Valor package.

And I’m not sure if this is related but it’s obviously another war bug

Hello normally I have my war which starts at 9 p.m. and there no

Yes, it’s been noticed here

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/matchmaking-still-running-after-19-hours-no-war-matchup-weekend-of-february-6/227545/23

2 Likes

I would indeed suggest that, as it’ll help them to identify which players have experienced this issue, and what may have caused that.

I personally put in a ticket too.

1 Like

I do love their new support format. SO much better than the previous version.

1 Like

Agreed! BTW, you can also link to this thread when you report it, if you’d like. I did that too, since there are several reports of this issue.

1 Like

Thanks, I never thought of that but I did mention the several complaints on the forum.

Will there be any compensation? I just want my 6 pov flags

3 Likes

@zephyr1 I’d actually like to leave my solo alliance and go join somewhere else but I’m not sure how that would affect my support ticket. Any advice?

I’m more annoyed at having to wait almost 24 hours to leave.

1 Like

I’m sure he can’t answer that. He’s a volunteer moderator and actually in the same position as us at the moment.

2 Likes

As @princess1 said, I don’t know, I’m just a fellow player facing the same issue you’re having.

If you get compensation, I better get the same compensation, though. :wink:

They should be able to tell which alliance you were in previously, and you could update your ticket (just go back to the chat and type more) to inform them.

Given the number of reports, I’m inclined to think that if we all submit tickets, they’ll figure out the issue, even if you in particular happen to leave your alliance.

2 Likes

Further to my comment about leaving my solo alliance, if I were to join another alliance right now I could get a good feeling of how they run their war. I wonder if I were to update my support ticket, I could would explain why I left?

1 Like

:grin::joy: answered while i was typing. Thanks.

1 Like

That happened to me a few weeks ago too, actually.

Can you make sure they submit a ticket? The Small Giant Staff asked me to keep an eye out for cases like that.

1 Like

Will do no probs.
20 support

1 Like

Cookie Settings