[SOLVED] MASTER THREAD - Fables Challenge Event Scoring and Rewards Issue (12 Oct)

My other loot seemed appropriate

The above post was for my alternate account.

I did not get any loot for my main account and the event is finished processing.

The only time they only reward you with a single gray token is when you failed to complete and accomplish all 15 stages. Are you sure you finished the last stage though?

Yes, here is the screenshot

Same. Blank and I received no rewards

Now I reinstall game but i can’t open game because in the play store is version from 02. 10. 2020.

If you believe you have received incorrect Reward loot please submit a Support ticket using the in-game Support tab of the affected account

A post was merged into an existing topic: Update your game - no update - can’t log in

Hi there my score blank too and didn’t receive the loot. What can I do with it?

1 Like

Hmnnn. Am I smelling a whiff of 50 emblems of each class coming in my inbox???

4 Likes

same problem here… no ranking… no loot …

I too have the same issue, no ranking, no master score. No loot.

Same here, no scores, no loot, no rewards. Should we submit a support ticket?

1 Like

Cant find that feature ingame. In which category of the support you can summit a ticket? Iam Android.

1 Like

Options > Support > Support

I see no option to Submit Ticket

Can someone show me the exact route or a screenshot?
If I click “Contact” under the “Support” button, it just gives me 2 options which neither have a Ticket option.
You guys need to make this easier and more obvious

1 Like

Полностью поддерживаю всех, кто писал, что ничего не получил. После обновления на Морловию исчезли все рейтинги. И это большая проблема создателей.

2 Likes

Rang sehe ich jetzt. Beute fehlen

Same here. I see the rank for all tiers but still no loot, and I can’t find a way to submit a ticket, I have clicked through everything.

Can someone who knows how, please explain/show us? Much appreciated.

I found this
https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003269253-How-do-I-contact-Customer-Support-

It says there is a Submit Ticket button but I do not see one on any page I visit.
The icon in the top right corner is just a chatbot which gave me some basic options which I selected, then told me to give my email and told me to wait… I was unable to provide screenshots or say that it was regarding Grimforest.

When I click “when to contact customer support” it shows the following below, and then if I click “Contact Us” in the bottom right, it opens up that rubbish chat bot.

So please, can someone explain to me how to submit a ticket ?

I can use the website URL I see above to submit a ticket, but not IN the app, as told:
https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes

no loot from event

1 Like