[SOLVED] Mana Gained Decreases (v23)

Just to note, GM only charges with 6 tiles if you have a level 11 mana troop for him, otherwise it’s 7. Make sure you have level 11+ mana troops on both.

1 Like

My mana troops are lvl 17 :grin:

1 Like

Forum Rules reminder:

Posting any private messages or e-mails (regardless of topic) received from staff, moderators or support is strictly prohibited.

1 Like

Okay. My apologies for that but how do you expect million of players that have invested in your game be cool about a blunt response? You guys need to do better than just a robotic answer . There will be a time that someone will take it a further down the line with legal if a customer is paying for something and it is not getting it.

2 Likes

I’ve been noticing this issue as well actually, it looks like the game preemptively fills mana, but then decreases it to the right amount gained (sometimes full sometimes not).

May be a different or the same issue (or related)

1 Like

This has happened to me several times as well. Sadly I don’t have any recording. But clearly this is a widespread issue. Probably even more people are experiencing this but just are not posting about it here. Should we each file a ticket; or will SG take a look at this issue collectively for everyone?

1 Like

Finally I got it on record. Only after the first time issue my mana gain of mother north. And then it continues doing the same. Empires and puzzles. Mana gain Bug. - YouTube

2 Likes

I’ve been having this issue randomly since the last patch. When a heros mana should be going up it will decrease before it goes up. I’ve even had full mana and drop, go up, then only be at about 95%. Anyone else noticing an issue like this?

1 Like

Its a known Issue

@zephyr1

1 Like

The company is already aware of this issue

The search tool is your friend

1 Like

I was among the first guys complaining about that. Just couldn’t get it on record. But it append several times in raids, titans wars etc.

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

@lightsmessenger my brother has the same issue and he got the same response as me. I don’t know if SG is looking to fix it anytime soon because they considered to be a visual issues not related to affect anything within the game… I don’t agree with that but we both have gotten the same response… Hopefully they fix it but till than good luck to us all…

hi … i recently found out that Mana bar sometimes stop filling altought color tiles are sending to enemy, or even decresing … there is no charm or effect on my heros most of times … i deeply sense that bug when i am attacking titan !

1 Like

Merge needed @zephyr1, @Rook, @Garanwyn, @Kerridoc

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

That’s awful especially wars and titans

Thank you for the further reports and my apologies for the problem. We have been able to detect the issue and hope to get it fixed as soon as possible. Please note that this should be purely a visual issue only affecting the animation. This has been marked as a known issue now.

6 Likes

Unfortunately it is not. If you have a hero on 80% mana and ghost 3 tiles, and instead of charging him, it drops to 70%, it’s not purely visual. Don’t treat your customers like idiots who can’t see properly.

5 Likes