[SOLVED] Mana Gained Decreases (v23)

That’s what appened to me and unable to record that

I also have noticed mana fluctuations during raids. It goes up and down while the tiles are hitting.

Had the same issue, specials were charged one minute, then they weren’t, then they were charged again the next turn.

Don’t have screenshots but I think it’s been reported enough to know that it’s not just me.

Also seen the same thing, but not on record…

Same thing happening here, special was charged, then went away quickly, then came back my next turn…has happened multiple times in various settings, war, raids, etc…

this needs fixing. i just experienced it

Since the update, I have noticed that almost every battle I’ve been in, my heroes don’t gain the Mana that they should, they’re not doing the damage that they should and I even saw Kashhrek’s health go up instead of his mana when I hit him with tiles in a raid. How is this even possible? SmallGiant needs to fix this, NOW!

2 Likes

I know I’m not the only one who has seen this either. It’s been reported by others on a FB chat group that I belong to

The tiles thing i just noticed yesterday. Hadn’t noticed it before. But was clearly sending purple tiles into 2 heros on the left side, and they recieved no damage

Not sure if that particular bug has been reported but the mana thing definitely has

I want an explanation of how an opponent’s health goes up instead of his Mana. This is just insane

September 8, 2019 - YouTube here isyour proof…look at Kiril’s Mana drop at about the 50 second mark

1 Like

In that one, with Kiril, the mana filled as soon as the diamond was pressed, then when the trickle sparkles went to him, it filled to the same spot again. He got the mana he was supposed to, but it filled twice for the same tiles.

1 Like

If you look at around the 50 second mark, after the diamond, you will see his Mana drop by probably 20%, and then go back up by only maybe 30%

When will y’all have this issue fixed?

Yeah, what MemphisRedNK said!

I scolled through but havent seen any response from SG, will this be fixed soon? I know they have beta testers but it seems they need to invest a little more in QA, every new update there is a new problem(s), these should be caught before release, some times ad-hoc testing isnt enough.

I have a ticket opened and they said they will follow up within 2 days. Tomorrow will be 2 days. I’ll put some information here, if any.

3 Likes

And sadly I’m joining the club! I just fought at Raids & it decreases mana every time I play it. (3 flags later & still do it)

I play with 2 Geavemaker. Very fast hero who loads with 2 × 3 tiles. For some time, there is only one who charges, the other needs additional tiles and this, without any opponent blocking the mana charge. But that’s not all, there are some fights: raids, wars, titans where all the heroes do not charge, even after 12 tiles. It’s a pity I did not record that.

1 Like