[SOLVED] Loot Tiers aren't giving correct amount of rolls/slots! (with developer response)

Dear development team, honestly, I don’t even know what you’re going to shrink. Three-star and four-star things for rebirth drop quite rarely, three gems - the most popular reward for six-star and more titans. And nothing more. From four to six ingredients, food, iron, 1-4 items from the forge. About one of ten gives a flask, one of five gives 3*-4* object for rebirth. It is about.

In fact, it would be better to work on the Alliance war in the update. Opponents get unequal even with the Titan, because it is possible to reduce points. Maybe it makes sense to appoint a rival just before the war, that no one can know the opponent in advance and are not assembled defense tactics? In this case, it will be possible to recruit people into the Alliance during the preparation.

I think my idea should be supported.

1 Like

I don’t see why this post was flagged. There are no rules violations

2 Likes

I am not a mercenary. But every time I have a shot or let a titan pass, I go out to help other alliances, I make the extra shots and return to my alliance without waiting for the reward.

How does this new measure affect me?

the next one that comes out in my own alliance is going to give me a worse reward?

Could you explain a little better the new performance of the rewards?

Thanks

1 Like

Thank you for the very clear explanation about why our loot was so low for that Onyx Titan. We did kill the Onyx very quickly that day, had 4-5 people level-up on it, so it only took a little over 10 hours. I know others have extra info they want but this explained my issue or topic perfectly, so thank you! :grinning:

Well if that’s what caused it they need to fix the timers.

That’s our average kill speed, not our max or min (which is actually quite a bit lower on Onyx after we reset the bar the other day) and if you’re having problems it’s going to break a bunch of higher level alliances potentially.

1 Like

Hi!

I come from closed thread:
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/wrong-titan-loot/17186/76

I received titan loot tier I from C grade from an escaped 9* titan. I think this is wrong, isn’t it?
Happened twice to me lately. I haven’t changed / left my alliance in this time.

My current version is 1.11.6 build 691

@Petri

It’s not wrong. C grade of an escaped titan has been loot tier I for a long time (at least 6 months, possibly always).

Oh ok, thanks for the info!