[SOLVED] Limit Breaker Quest October 2021, why ice one? Where is the dark one? [MASTER]

The Limit Breaker quest is on now but it’s the ice element … weren’t we supposed to get the dark one?
Is that a bug or intentional? @Petri

22 Likes

Is it 3 hours early too?

Many are wondering if this is intentional or if it is a mistake. Seems odd and no reasoning as to why dark would be skipped.

7 Likes

SG developers are color blind lol.

5 Likes

Epic offer for dark aethers coming in the calendar maybe? :wink:

9 Likes

They didn’t make a mistake I needed blue😁

3 Likes

And only x3 5* now shocking

There are 4 check well

Lol, I need one too but we all were expecting the dark one though… give us the dark one!:joy:

@PlayForFun does the dark aether quest ever appear in beta or they sacrifice it for new heroes development???

3 Likes

Then they fix it and put the purple today they give us gifts

1 Like

No está mala la idea para sacar dinero

No!!! When they make a big mistake, they’ll give you only one World Energy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

You could buy so much dark limit breakers in the last 3 weeks, that they take the next one.

1 Like

To zamierzony ruch i złośliwość

1 Like

I came here to ask if I somehow missed the dark quest, glad to see I’m not the only one surprised to see a ice quest, but yay, can finally limit break a 5 star hero!

It didn’t come with the offer as the green one so I am pretty sure it’s a mistake.

They must have coded it on a rotation every 4 weeks (it’s been exactly 20 weeks since it first appeared) then forgot about it after they delayed green to prepare the offers.

Nothing unusual when you care about creating offers more than on game quality.

18 Likes

Oh pls, seriously!…. This must be a mistake.
Colors are cycled perfectly in the rare upgrade quests for the materal balance… why should there be a random factor now!.. when the cycle is 4/5th done?!...

2 Likes

Once more, SG fails to deliver… the long awaited purple aethers are… blue… how nice…

27 Likes

I really thought I missed it and was pretty upset until I checked here :joy:

4 Likes