[SOLVED] June 2/3 war bugs (with developer response)

One member in my alli also reports problem with Gormek.

He won the battle, but Gormek was still standing with 47hp left

3 Likes

Were there any minions used on either side? It’s the same minion bug again…

1 Like

I don’t think it’s minion bug, cuz a lot of people reported victories with different heroes still standing
One of our guys won, but Leonidas “stayed alive” with 55hp.
See the message above as well

2 Likes

Bug confirmed 7D Ascending

Both us,and opponent zeroed out on delilah team

4 Likes

Also zeroed out despite damage done, yes I did have Delilah on my team.

3 Likes

Should fix the bug, reset points and flags.

3 Likes

I have just cleared two entire teams got victory screen then zero points on both. Takes the entire fun out of the war. Are they looking into this?

4 Likes

Me too… Won a battle in AW,when other team disappeared, I lost my heroes, won 0 points, and the other player’s heroes were all sane!! There s a way to solve it?

3 Likes

Yes, but were there any minion heroes in the battle?my friend reported the grimm stayed alive because he attacked wuth delilah.

Same here the delilah bug is not fixed, should have got 92 points got 0 instead and the other team stil at full health

1 Like

Toth is also misfunctioning. Got 0 points in raid too.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me using Thoth.

1 Like

We just had a player clear his opponent then it cam up as zero score just like during the last war

He went in to finish the player off and despite a lengthy battle he won but the player was back where he started and a zero score registered

1 Like

Same here. Just defeated someone in war, no points gained. Both teams had Delilah.

1 Like

Только что тоже самое.

![Screenshot_2018-06-02-23-11-07|281x500](upload://fE11CzPiFdZF1Q6Kk5M7CsPHy9a.png)

• List item

Same. Defeated 1st team in one go and 0 points. Next 2 went fine.

1 Like

Same thing for me - I won’t the battle without losing any heroes and when it ended I had 0 points and the opponent was at full strength.

I also lost that unit of attack energy.

Brutal!!

2 Likes

The same problem i have it.i lost heroes,flag and the other player is like at the begining…please fix it or restarted de war

3 Likes

Same thing just happened to me, beat them with all of my heroes left and it didn’t give me bonus and showed one enemy still alive…b.s.

2 Likes

Yes war is broken, killed all the heroes and all my heroes were alive with full health still it showed that their last hero was still alive

2 Likes