[SOLVED] June 2/3 war bugs (with developer response)

Took out total team in war and received ZERO points.

7 Likes

Same here, stupid! How lame.

1 Like

Yep, welcome to the club.

1 Like

This happened to me today as well! This is the first time I’ve had that happen… is this a new bug, or is this a known issue? Did the update break something?

1 Like

I had all five heroes standing. Took out Zel. Then Athena and it was a wipe. Match ended. All my heroes alive. Cool!!! But got 16 points and it showed Zel still there with a little life left. Not cool. I was cheated out of points

2 Likes

Same here! Killed entire team twice and received 30 points and one had Lianna with half HP and other had Boldtusk with more than half HP

3 Likes

I killed the entire team, match ended. Sartana showed up alive in the corner with barely any HP

3 Likes

Killed Entire enemy team. 0 points and team is completely intact. In an unfortunate coincidence another alliance mate attacked same team with same result. Burned some of my top heroes. I’m boycotting. Total BS. Shut it down until you can get it right, SG!

5 Likes

WE IN SEVEN DAYS HUNTING WILL NOT GO TO WAR UNTIL THESE GLITCHES ARE FIXED. This war is considered a wash.
We will not win or lose because of s glitch.

4 Likes

@Petri @mhalttu. A glitch once again n a war, ok fine…stuff happens, but twice now in two wars is not acceptable. I hope the resolution ‘tis time will come with something other then a “sorry for the inconvenience “…a war restart or just cancel it til you guys get it fixed once and for al is in order I believe

6 Likes

Good call flesh!!! You have all my respect for that!!!

1 Like

3-june,
I just done my war fight with opponent “diarmaid” and I won the war… but I gain zero point and the opponent “dairmaid” still full life…!
Then I try to hit on other opponent, is work.
And my teammate hit “diarmaid” also work.
But why I facing this problem??
Screenshot_20180603-034615|281x500

I just fought in the war and defeated my opponent. My score was 0 and the opponent had four heroes left!

Tom FromTRP

1 Like

I fought an opponent to the bitter end (war round timed out)

They had two healers, which were the last ones standing. I also had two healers who were the last ones standing. Needless to say, that’s a slow slog.

I finally killed one of the two, but couldn’t finish the last one. It said “time out”. Then I got zero points, and all five heroes were at full health. (I had killed all but Kashhrek, who was probably at 90% health)

Is this a bug, or is this what is “supposed” to happen when a war round times out?

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me! 0 points and the team was revived!!

1 Like

Same here. Happened to two people in my alliance

2 Likes

Dear developers or should I say poor developers, I was in a war battle and won it, then the game froze on me I received 0 points but my heroes where marked as used, this game is starting to get really stupid and sucks.

I’m sorry but you should take more care about having everything working or don’t push upgrades.

Good evening … I made the meeting with my opponent, I won, returning to the screen he still had all his heroes, I had 0 points BUT THE HEROES I REJECT USED and no longer available … then I took 1 other team and I came back … same exact thing … 5 other heroes thrown away, keep making updates, why do not you try things first? we are here like the guinea pigs that we play and do not earn any material. thanks SG

2 Likes

АУ!!! РАЗРАБЫ МЫ В ВОЙНЕ ИЗ ЗА ВАС ПРОИГРЫВАКМ))) ЧЕ ЗА ХРЕНЬ. ВЫНЕС 3 ГЕРОЕВ 0 ОЧКОВ И КОМАНДА ОПЯТЬ ПОЛНАЯ СТАИТ. ВЕРНИТЕ ОЧКИ!!![quote=“Ahtan, post:1, topic:29978, full:true”]
3-june,
I just done my war fight with opponent “diarmaid” and I won the war… but I gain zero point and the opponent “dairmaid” still full life…!
Then I try to hit on other opponent, is work.
And my teammate hit “diarmaid” also work.
But why I facing this problem??
Screenshot_20180603-034615|281x500
[/quote]

Won a war battle, thoth left with 5hp, didn’t get “victory points”
This time there was no “connection issue”…!
Screenshot_20180602-220227|281x500

4 Likes