[Solved] Issues with Counterattack

yeah thats pretty much why i haven’t researched…no room for them with the items i use anyway. Good to hear that they aren’t worth the research though…thanks for the heads up.

I do really like the canes though…set up Miki, Frida, Athena next to each other and hit them, and also have the nados too. If the boards cooperate get some mega hits with them.

1 Like

I just dont have a high interest in titans really

If wars went away, so would my interest in the game

Titans are pretty much as enjoyable as world map farming to me. Just do it for the loot. :man_shrugging:

subject to change upon the release of the next set of titans

2 Likes

Because when an enemy hero has a counterattack and has for example 1 hp, if you attack with skill it hurts your ability, but if your hero heals heals only heals with 1 hp, there will be some error

You may want to scroll up to post 31. It is a bug and is being addressed.

2 Likes

Late February is a very long time for a broken mechanic like this to persist, especially as it potentially affects everyday raids and wars.

@Petri Could you share the reason for the delay in getting this fixed? Thanks in advance.

I’m assuming it’s because late February is the planned release for Season 3 to the game :wink:

Or it’s when the version with s3 is released. I’ve been saying for a while now that I predict March.

1 Like

Same same as what I said :stuck_out_tongue:

But you’re right. The actual start of the new content is usually 1.5-2 weeks after the version update (e.g. path of Valor)

2 Likes

late February? to undo something that they did, not to develop something new? what in the seven hells?
this riposte mechanic is bs to begin with. if it was up to, the riposte damage should be dealt back only if the hero is still standing after absorbing the attack. if he is dead, there is nobody around to strike back. but I will settle for damage received.

At one point, it was changed work this way (v14 – changed back to work the same way in v15).

But there were tons of complaints about that change. It’s unlikely SG will go back to re-implement that given the volume of feedback received then.

This really should have been a high priority hotfix

2 Likes

Cyprian take 1228 damage by joon’s solar beam buffed by wukong’s gambler stance

I used triton in war and he has a heal effect and the war had arrow instead. Not one hero of mine healed at all. I watched it for several turn. I could of won that battle but because there was no healing going on during an arrow stage I lose the battle when I could of won if my hero were healing instead of being stuck on the same health they had left. It tick me off that there a ■■■■■■■■ bug causing me to lose a battle to help my team win the war. Not cool man!

Two things:

1. Triton doesn’t heal, he increases healing from other sources. Did you have a healer on your team as well?

2. War Boosts like Field Aid (healing) and Arrow Barrage only affect the defending team. It sounds like you’re talking about one of your attacks, so this would never impact your team healing, even during Field Aid.

And as a last thing, how is this related to this thread about Counterattack/Perfect Riposte?

2 Likes

Should all be resolved with V27 release:

• Counter attacker’s base damage can’t be higher than the defender’s current health.
4 Likes

After all, the actual bug was counterattack damage being higher than the remaining health of the defender, and it has been fixed with this new version.

1 Like

is the bug really fixed???
I just had a fight in a war and sniped a dying Grazul under Riposte only to be blasted back by full damage.
anyone else notice? I will pay more attention, as I was sure that it was fixed in raids at least…

I haven’t seen any further issues…

Vs. titan it killed my Elena for 1k damage but she only had 100 odd HP. Reflected amount was like 150 damage…

Admittedly I don’t see counter too often in raids but haven’t noticed any issues vs. Obakan or Elena…

Since v27 I didn’t notice any issues anymore.
So far, counterattack works correctly again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.