[SOLVED] Issue with Season 3 Bosses on Stages 18-3/18-6

Hi, this has been identified as a bug by the QA team and it is currently being fixed. Thank you for the reports!

1 Like

This issue should be now fixed!

2 Likes

Lol. I didn’t know this was an issue whatsoever. Neither did i consider this as a bug. I posted it since i saw it was funny to see those two in the boss stage. It’s like there was a giant in By-Ulf and one Small Giant in that other monster.

@Petri Since you have your QA already attended on this matter, can you already confirm with finality whether mana talent bonus and costume bonus are also factored in defense or not. Thanks.

Is it just me, or does By-Ulf mana seem to be VERY slow?
Not just on one mission, either, but on all of them with him. Even on Hard Mode, I just used a LOT of tiles on him and he didn’t manage to charge once. I used Proteus once but then after the 3 turns didn’t have him max on mana, and didn’t get a chance to but shot a lot of tiles at By-Ulf, which didn’t max his mana.

Ssshhhhhhhh…

(This is the time when we zip our mouth and not let SG know that By-Ulf in those stages have very very very slow mana. So, try to be one of us in finishing those stages easily and mum’s the word. :yum:)

EDIT: How do you do grayed out or blurred text lines anyway?

4 Likes

Sorry my English is not so great, I mean to say “By-Ulf mana speed is TOO fast. It’s set to super super super fast, please slow it down” :grin:

3 Likes

What was the actual “bug”?

I kinda liked the setup and that they didn’t count as nearby enemies or that you couldn’t ghost tiles in between. Made things a little more interesting

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.