[SOLVED] Issue with Season 3 Bosses on Stages 18-3/18-6

Season 3, Province 18, Stage 3:

13 Likes

Its the small things in life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Never seen a stage layout like that. A boss and 1 mob monster is rather odd.

1 Like

Drake can only hit 1 of them. There is a gap in the middle I think.

1 Like

Looks like a bug to me.

1 Like

If I remember, I will try to take c cat and see if she can move them around

2 Likes

Reminds me of the movie Twins with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito.

9 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

I’m literally wearing a t-shirt with this graphic right now. Wife gifted to me in honor of our ridiculously smart cat.

1 Like

Hrms…
I thought cat videos/pics/memes/whatever were banned from the forum by @Rook years ago…

I could be wrong :grin: :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I noticed the same thing. Drake and Gravemaker only hit one of them. They apparently don’t count as “nearby enemies”.

I didn’t notice if you could ghost tiles in between them though. Does anybody know if you can. I was just running through the levels.

18-6 is the same way

1 Like

This is an odd setup on the final levels on Season 3 18-3 and 18-6.

Another odd thing is that they don’t count as “nearby enemies” when hitting with Drake or Gravemaker. When I hit one with those, it doesn’t hit the other.

Those are the only things i noticed so far. Does anyone know if you can ghost tiles in between the them? I didn’t notice if it did or not.

2 Likes

Thank you. Looked for anything but couldn’t find it

1 Like

I see it as experimenting ahead of upcoming “hero academy raid formations” or whatever that thing will be.

Judging from the positioning, it seems no, the mob cover the 3 leftmost tile paths while the boss cover the 4 rightmost tile paths.

The distance between their midpoint is 3.5 tiles… probably nearby enemies are those with distance between them 3 tiles or lower.

This seems weird…

18-6 is the same way. I think it was supposed to be two bosses.

More players noticed that . See this existing thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes