[SOLVED] iOS - game sporadically crashing after the update (with the steps to reproduce)

No, we are still releasing the update in phases for iOS so it is not yet available to everyone. I would estimate it will be available to everyone on iOS on Monday.

But for those who did update to 36.0.0 they should be able to continue playing on that build.

6 Likes

Thank you :blush:

20 char

3 Likes

Thanks again @Saanzi
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Still my game freez and kick me out of the game :disappointed::pensive:

1 Like

Iā€™m still having problems. Game crashes whenever Iā€™m just switching between apps and shuts down unexpectedā€¦ @Saanzi

1 Like

Still the same amount of crashes here. Just as op described. In game ticket already sent as well. Any update on fix?

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™ve raised a support ticket last night, but so far I only got a response that the team is looking at the issue.

2 Likes

Unfortunately the game is still crashing in the same way as described in OP, at least on iPhone XS.

2 Likes

OFFTOPIC:

@LatiyFundiy Huge thanks for all the work you are doing for Russian speaking community!!!

@Petri @Guvnor If you didnā€™t know, @LatiyFundiy is basically a founder and the most famous/respectable person in Russian E&P community. LatiyFundiy is doing a tremendous amount of work to collect and maintain all the E&P information in a single place for Russian speaking community.

5 Likes

Iā€™m just a player. I have as much power to do anything about bugs as you doā€¦ Just so you knowā€¦ Thereā€™s as much value tagging me as there is tagging LadityFundiy :slight_smile:
Sorry.

4 Likes

Hasnā€™t changed. Just pulling down the info box to check battery level instantly kills the app.

2 Likes

Got it, no worries :handshake:. Then, just be very careful during war and tournament hits, if you are using Apple device :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Android only here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Yet another reason why iOS is inferrior XD

Hiā€¦ totally still crashes I rebooted and everythingā€¦

1 Like

Are you sure tea? This is Joe

1 Like

Yeah joe I reset and everythingā€¦ try scrolling up from the bottom like to your flashlight (how I record) and ohh hi joe!!! :panda_face::hugs:

1 Like

Shame canā€™t post video ā€¦ btw it works better if you scroll from the top down like to see the timeā€¦ or someone text or calls me then ā€¦ crash ā€¦ yeah I wish I could opt out so crazy

Lol! Well your awesome!!! Haha ugh :expressionless: my game is broke wahhhhhh lol

2 Likes

@Saanzi @Petri i, and many others above me, are still having this issue. FYI. Thanks!

1 Like

I should add that itā€™s not happening DURING battles. I think maybe only when Iā€™m on the stronghold screen?

1 Like