[SOLVED] Incorrect Spring Offer (Apr 15, 2021) MASTER

Woah, 10 million food + 2 EHT and ETT. Nice offer for the starving troop levelers :stuck_out_tongue:

I might 10 pull troops now instead of waiting for the next Ninja Tower

2 Likes

omfg springvale

OMFG!!! 10 million food + 2 EHT + 1 ETT all for just $2.99 USD?

Yeah needless to say I cleared it out asap because I was genuinely convinced it was a mistake on SG’s part lol.

2 Likes

Yeah, I think someone typed 20 instead of 2 :smiley:

Yeah that makes sense, also it’s possible it’s supposed to be 100K instead of 500K, which would still be pretty generous but not nearly as ludicrous.

LOL. I got so excited, I accidentally bought it while I was in my F2P alt account…
And one of the EHTs turned into Sir Roostley, so I guess it was a good mistake

2 Likes

Well I just bought all 4 of them…

Typo or not that’s an offer that has incredible value…they should see a surge of spending on that one

4 Likes

And same at @Liam_K one of the EHT turned into Sir Roostly as well.

It’s a good day!

3 Likes

It looks like an offer that was not supposed to be put together like this with these quantites, maybe…who knows. So be smart and don’t draw attention to it in the forum right away, keep it within your alliance and line chats. The later SG realizes their possible mistake the more likely it will be the they won’t pull the offer as a large amount of people will have purchased it. Follow rule #1 : If SG’s offers are not up to date (like the recent wrong emblem quantity), storm to the forums and open 1000 posts, if the possible mistake is in our favour → :shushing_face:

Sorry but why we would be sneaky about it?

It’s not like a ‘hidden offer’ that appears when you press the buttons in correct order. It’s out there, it has real price tag and you get exactly what’s shown. If it was showing you get 2 bundles, but in fact you get 20, then that would be sneaky. But it’s all plain and clear.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s just the offer as put to us. It might actually be correct and they are trying to tempt the F2P or C2P to buy a couple.

Food for Troops and heroes is a blocker to a lot of people after all.

2 Likes

Today’s crazy food bundles make me laugh.
“Now we don’t have to worry about food for a while!”

And it’s gone…

2 Likes

Wow they actually removed it… What if we bought it and used ALL OF it already? They can’t deduct gems for it right?

Unscrupulous.
Unethical.
Unacceptable.

Unsurprised.

23 Likes

I’m pretty sure nothing will happen. It wasn’t a bug or something someone exploited. I don’t understand most of Sg`s price politics, so I have no idea if it’s a real offer or some mistake.

I have purchased 8 pakeges spring offer on 15th april 2021 (2 accounts, 4 pakages each account). I just want some food for upgrading heroes but i did not receive any food. 10mil food per 1 package. 4 means 40 mil food. It is very imporrtant to me.

1 Like

If you see the offer now don’t have food, it was an error by small giant, and know they change the offer

Please give us back the offer that was initially, be fair to everyone. Unfortunately when I managed to load money on the phone the offer was gone.
:cry:

5 Likes

I cant see them taking it away…its like at a grocery store…

If you see something thats a misprint and a good deal…you buy it…if its caught…they change it to what they wanted was the correct one.

And everyone else gets that deal…you were just lucky enough to get it as was advertised when the error was there.

1 Like

Agreed. My alliance has a teammate who, in order to budget responsibly, pays with prepaid iTunes cards and so was waiting for his work to end to buy another one in order to get THIS offer. He didn’t make it in time and now has an iTunes card which he didn’t necessarily want to use on a different offer/day/event.

1 Like