[SOLVED] Incorrect Spring Offer (Apr 15, 2021) MASTER

They should definitely bring back the offer for everyone. 40 million food is such an insane amount. Just thinking about how long it will take me to invest this much into troops otherwise makes me sick

6 Likes

Way to go SG, this is a self created mess, leaving it alone would have just made alot of happy players rather than the current situation… At zero cost, in fact you would have made a record amount of money lol.

3 Likes

So we know it had been reported and not acted upon by SG. We know it gave the beta testers who were aware of this an advantage as far as boards go. But at the same time you say it was fixed within hours, and you want us to believe that only a small number of players knew about it. I am regularly amazed at what people will defend for SG. SG knew about it and didnt act on it, and SG of course wants to make Rigs look like the bad guy. Victim shaming at its best.

1 Like

Not cool. How will this be fixed? Some players got advantage to lvl up their troops big time. And now for the rest of us its not possible. I read it was about 2 hours in and the food bundles were removed.

3 Likes

Yes, I also think that the most logical and simple solution to the current situation is to return the meat to the action.

4 Likes

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. To summarize, today’s Spring Offer calendar had incorrect items included due to a human mistake. The issue was resolved as soon as we learned about it.

After careful consideration, we have decided not to remove the food from the players who bought the offer before it was fixed. The main reasons are as follows:

• The players made the purchase decision based on the contents of the offer
  • We are unable to refund purchases on iOS
  • Even though we’re talking about a lot of food, it does not break the game economy

We do not have plans to bring back the broken offer. We apologize for the mistake, and will take steps to avoid similar issues in the future.

22 Likes

Nothing will happen! If you bought it, it’s yours! Nobody can’t do anything against this!

It was real, but didn’t work for everyone. And I don’t think many beta testers used it to their advantage as it was being pointed out by…beta testers…

Thank you for answer.

Keep in mind that this created a disbalance you didn’t correct so all talk about trying to make a balanced game when nerfing Telluria, Vela and others are from this point a completely empty words.

6 Likes

In any case, a solution must be found here. It should be fair for everyone. I do not want to gain any advantages through the purchase. It would be fair to make the offer, as it originally was, accessible to everyone again.

4 Likes

@Petri

Thank you for making it easy for me to make the decision to go Free-to-Play. You have decided it is ok to give unfair advantage to some people. I get to speak with my wallet.

@Petri @KiraSG

6 Likes

With this decision, you created a huge imbalance!

8 Likes

Poor…poor poor. You would actually create alot of purchases and no one would feel bitter if u brought back the “broken offfer” . You would actually make people happy. But no you chose to create a unfair balance which out of your own mouths said your trying to be fair. It never ceases to amaze me how you guys choose to upset your loyal customers.

14 Likes

@Petri sorry but this is not on at all. People getting extra 40m creates a huge imbalance, how quickly they can now level heroes and troops, research and everything else that goes with it

9 Likes

You must reconsider this decision. As said this food does not break the economy. But unfair treatment does. If that offer does not come back today, it will makes much bigger influence.

7 Likes

The thing to be fixed it to set the offer back for those who did not take it.
It’s not bug or whatever, it’s basic client service.

What?!

Um.

Did you mean to tag me???

Or another forum user

1 Like

40.000.000 food are not breaking the game economy?!?!

Than pleas add them back to the offer to give all players the chance to get it.
@Petri

19 Likes

You guys should really take basic classes of client servicing, I never ever saw a company with such a poor consideration of their customer base :joy:
Like how would it harm you to bring the offer back? You would make customers happy, some c2p would pay for it while they would not have bought it otherwise, and all the p2p who purchase everything or almost would keep paying.
More money for you, more satisfaction for your client base, win win, but no you prefer frustration.

22 Likes

Thank you for the explanations @Petri

Even if it doesn’t break the game economy: it breaks 2 things more important : the fairness between players and the faith that players / customers had towards developers.
Could you please take a few more minutes to discuss about it a little more?

19 Likes