[SOLVED] Incorrect Featured Hero in War of Three Kingdoms (24 Apr 2023)

The 3 featured heroes are from the previous event. It should feature the new purple 5*

6 Likes

@PlayForFun @Petri this need to be look into asap. Also heard players on v56 have a different set of featured heroes including the new one. This is urgent matter!

13 Likes

I can’t see any yellow featured hero in my game!!

1 Like

are you running v57 or v56?

1 Like

Yes, there is a mismatch of featured heroes between v56 and v57 just like Atlantis back in January.
This is a serious problem and need to be fixed by SGG asap. The missing Covenant quest can wait for this to be fixed first! @Petri

2 Likes

Wait a minute… I was REASSURED that this kind of shenanigans would never happen again and extra measures were put in place after the debacle that was Ninja Tower and SG having to refund a whole bunch of gems? So what happened?

Maybe another 10 checks need to be put in place…

14 Likes

@Elioty33 @Zakuha it’s v56!!

1 Like

Yes, there were supposed to be new quality control checks in place but here we are again…

4 Likes

I am on v57 and have what is in the first post, new purple but its not featured.

2 Likes

Hey will I get my summon back If I’ll summon now??

2 Likes

How am I supposed to know? SGG is the only master of this game, I am just a member of the community doing my part. I have no tie with SGG at all except from playing their game.

9 Likes

If you haven’t done any summons, don’t do it yet until it’s all fixed.

1 Like

Or do it exaclty now, if you want some of the “old” featured instead of Xiong/Diao/Cao :grin:

2 Likes

well, time to upgrade…or not…depending on which Heroes you like :thinking:

:rabbit::kiss:

3 Likes

Thank you for the reports! We are currently investigating this issue here and hope to get it fixed as soon as possible.

5 Likes

Thank you @Petri :smiley:

1 Like

By the same logic as one of the ninja events previously, shall we all pull now and wait for SG to redeem those pulls as free pulls later? :joy:

Not sure why, but I am seeing a different set of featured heroes than some members of my alliance.

I see these 3: Diaochan/Xiong Shanjun/Cao Cao

Meanwhile, an alliance-mate shared this image showing that they are seeing a different 3 altogether: Queen Guowang/Erlang Shen/Sun Quan

This does not seem intended.

4 Likes

@PlayForFun @Dudeious.Maximus to merge with 2023-04-24 Wo3KD Featured Hero is Incorrect

2 Likes