[SOLVED] Inconsistent Atlantis Coin Drops Using Loot Tickets (4 Dec: Coins Disabled for the Current AR Event)

@Petri for 25 flasks I got 5 coins. I hope it’s just a question of time for getting the compensation on all accounts. As i was farming in auto, I’ve been using 25 flasks on my both accounts and son/daughter accounts too, Only one account got 5 coins.

Normally with 10 flasks I collect enough coins for one summon. 5 coins is really nice

SG stands for Stingy Giant? At least with this event we know the real company name. Once again after a big fail you are unable to show us how important we are for you. (Well, that maybe all the consideration you thought we deserve). What about one or two hundred coins? With the 0.0000001% chance that will not have change anything and you would have been able restore you image (at least a bit). Another big fail for you Stingy Giant!!

This is exactly why I stopped farming after the announcement. I did not trust their reimbursement. I used 200 loot tix and about 20 flasks before the announcement and I have not gotten anything (@Petri did say it could take several hours but by hopes are not high). If they are going to be so tight fisted about compensation then more transparency on their reimbursement process should be in order.

I totally agree. I run a small business myself and if I would treat my customers like this, I would be out of business real quick. I guess SG is just too big, too fail, so they don’t give a crap. They’ve been showing it time and time again this year.

Can we start complaining now, please? :smiley:

14 Likes

Yes, with 1 WE flask I get 10 coins on average at 13-1(H).

I think it’s based on loot tickets, not just runs. I only got 5 coins, those in my alliance who used tickets in the begining got 12, 17 coins.

I really hope that’s another bug, lol.

1 Like

Based on my calculation, I deserve 34 coins.

kiepqfjy_ener45_thh3j0

28 Likes

What’s the date, today? Looks like we’re already on April, 1st :thinking::joy:

1 Like

If I had to guess those that farmed heavy day one will probably get nothing. When you hit coins when using multiple tickets before being disabled you received more than the normal amount of coins. They probably normalized the coins received on an average run rate over the total amount of stages played then compared it to the coins received.

I farmed a lot this time for reference, took a couple easy months, 60 flasks and 400 tickets and haven’t received a mail notification at this time.

Please note that we are sending the missing coins in two batches. The first batch was sent to the players who used loot tickets before the Unique Enemies were disabled. The second batch is being sent to the players who used loot tickets or played the levels normally after the Unique Enemies were disabled. Please note that a single player may be in both groups.

The coin amounts have been calculated based on how many times the player completed a given level by playing or using a loot ticket.

We expect the remaining donations to take up to 6 hours. Please wait until all the donations have been completed. If you still think there is a clear discrepancy in the total number of coins you received, please #contact-support.

17 Likes

Still crushing It with terminology . These aren’t donations. They’re awards.

3 Likes

Errrr… I think I am a bit luckier than some of the posters above.
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/why-is-there-no-compensation/218453/2?u=ultra

1 Like

Kind of sad for you as you have to face the unpleasant and well deserved respond from community despite you are only a developer.

Maybe SG finally decide to hire an actual PR person to do the job to save you,

2 Likes

Sounds like they base the compensation on the levels that you ran, which level did you use to farm?

It seems so :+1:
I have used 23 flasks and about 60 tickets and I haven’t gotten anything in my inbox yet…still waiting for my 3 coins compensation, if I’m lucky enough. :rofl:

Many players have received compensation in the form of Atlantis coins, why do I and my friends in the Alliance have no such compensation?

1 Like

300+ loot tickets and more than 20 WE flasks should have netted me more than what they gave:

7 Likes

Check the main thread with updated answer from @Petri

3 Likes