[SOLVED] Inconsistent Atlantis Coin Drops Using Loot Tickets (4 Dec: Coins Disabled for the Current AR Event)

Just used a loot ticket on 27-9 hard.

2 Likes

Something stinks here. Used about 8 flasks, got 10 total coins. Did another flask on 14-7 easy, trying for O Nuggets and got 43 coins. Hopefully they just forgot to turn the “on button” for coins.

1 Like

Yes, there’s a bug … Either you get a lot, or none of them. Depends on the first run - the rest is the same.

1 Like

Iv hardly used any loot tickets been playing auto iv got a few along the way.
How is it a bug explain

You made me curious. Ran some tests and 0 coins this time :person_shrugging:

1 Like

This guy said it nicely. It totally make sense.

1 Like

Pick a S2 level ill loot ticket it

Do whatever you want. :joy:
You will get a lot of them, or none (much more likely) with WE flask used.
You pick one for me, maybe I will be lucky to get 80 of them this time. :muscle:

1 Like

Well how we both do 1-2 normal as that what I’m farming. I have 42 we

I was doing that one, mostly. :slight_smile:
Let’s go. :joy:

1 Like

See? Nothing.
7+14 loot tickets.

The explanation that guy wrote perfecrly explains what’s going on. In my alliance people don’t get any, or they got even 120-130. Much more often, 0.

Did 3 runs on 1-2 and one on 1-9
Yeah nothing

Iv got more from auto play

Used 15 flasks for a few ones and then this, 8 loot tickets 12-10 normal, totally crazy, my 14 flasks before had that all together or even less. :exploding_head:

Got the grand prize then too … Mnesseus :partying_face:

2 Likes

Lol… I thought I am the only one feeling sea dragon appearance is super low this time… But looks like many ppl are running into the same situation.

1 Like

We will get sorry and free WE flask as a gift. :heart::joy:

4 Likes

I stopped using loot tickets and finally sat down and fought S2-1:9 with auto about 6 times. Got two sea dragons right away. I wonder if the loot tickets are the issue.

Moderator Note

I have pinged staff about it so they can look into it today.

In theory, over enough loot tickets it will all even out… Reason being that randomness will tend toward a given set of odds over a large enough sample.

If you have limited loot tickets tho I would suggest holding off on making use of them.

6 Likes

Not for me, when I play manually at 13-1(H) this morning, I met 4 seadragons in 3 runs.

Overall, this cycle I have collected 104 coins using approximately 600 flags.

No issue here.

I haven’t received a single coin either

1 Like