[SOLVED] Inconsistent Atlantis Coin Drops Using Loot Tickets (4 Dec: Coins Disabled for the Current AR Event)

Anyone else notice a reduction in sea dragon appearances this time around in Atlantis Rises? Since the event started appearing I’ve always used my loot tickets to run S2-1:9 for backpacks. And on these batches of runs I’ve always received some coins. Might be 20-30 runs in but I could easily net almost 100 coins burning through about 200 loot tickets. I’ve used about 100 tickets this month and haven’t seen a single coin yet. I know RNG is a big factor in all this but it does seem like I’m either on a very bad streak of RNG or that the sea dragons are appearing a whole lot less often.

The only difference between this month and last month for me was that I finally finished S2 on hard last time around.

And I am not into conspiracy theories cause I know a lot of people will claim the same for them. I don’t think SGG would have secretly reduced it. I’m really asking this of those who track this sort of thing if y’all are seeing something different and if a recent update might have caused a bug is all.

Thanks in advance!

12 Likes

I don’t hoard loot coins but i do put my phone in auto play for atlantis farming, I didn’t see reduction on Dragons but they gave way less coins than before. All i get is 2 coins from Dragons this event where as i remember getting 5,8, 10 often from Dragons in past events…

It kind of feels a secret nerf has been rolled on the dragon coins but i can’t confirm.

1 Like

There’s already a thread open: https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/atlantis-rise-not-giving-atlantis-coins/217886

Edit: indeed, I had a few dragons and most of them gave me less or equal to 5 coins and only one gave me 10 coins. With this I can agree, even tho’ giving the nature of the game with everything being “random”, you can’t even blame it.

1 Like

Is probably the most popular current forum discussion, you are not the only one who thinks so.

Mods are going to have a busy day merging all of these threads together.

4 Likes

Thanks. Did a search but must have searched a hair too soon. Nothing popped up about it. @Guvnor can this be merged with the others?

Update: I’ve run another 32 times and still no coins.

1 Like

Damn! Sometimes, this game doesn’t offer a single bad puzzle, but an entire bad day! I feel you bro! :man_facepalming::joy:

2 Likes

Yes, I have noticed a reduced chance of Atlantis coins… BUT, also this time, I was caught by suddenness to see AR start… previous 11 months I have expected it… Lets see…

2 Likes

Atlantis rise not giving Atlantis Coins - Bugs & Issues - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum (smallgiantgames.com)

What’s the point of Atlantis now? - General Discussion - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum (smallgiantgames.com)

How rare exactly is the Atlantis Rises seadragon? (10% chance) - Gameplay Help & Tactics - Empires & Puzzles Community Forum (smallgiantgames.com)

5 Likes

Yup i also noticed it, the atlantis coins sea dragons appearance seems has been nerfed since 2 or 3 last atlantis

5 Likes

Only done 2 flasks atm a 1-2 42we got 1
It’s tried to be tracked but I don’t think you can really as they are random. plus search on here for older posts for this is werid as enp launage some people put coins or tokens. Also Orichalcum sea dragon. Sea dragon atlantis dragon etc…
I did used to get more 10 ones ages ago, I thought they stopped them but people said they was still floating about.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth I’ve had about the same amount of coins as I usually do.

But RNG be RNG.

Someone in our Line chat has had a lot more than normal…so it stands to reason someone will get a lot less too

2 Likes

Had a lot of dradons (10-15) this morning running 24-10 Hard. But only 2-3- or 5 coins each. 5 flask, 55 WE each. Around 2 dragons per 3 runs.

1 Like

Used 171 WE for 0 dragons.

Saying nerfing is just minimize, lol.

4 Likes

I’m among those who didn’t see any Atlantis coin so far, burned about 25 flasks. It is really weird, tbh. Tried different stages, 1-2, 1-8, 1-9, few times hard mode… 1 flask 15-9 normal. No. Not a single coin. Nothing similar happen before. 1WE flask would have give me at least 2-3 coins, but every time 0? :thinking:
This looks more like a bug than RNG.
Just couple of screenshots (I could give them all), hard mode, normal mode:

3 Likes

It’s hard to be RNG like this… With this number of repetition (about 300), not a single coin… Highly unlikely. Something is off, even if it’s in the RNG itself.

Edit: If the rate of appearance is about 5% (assumption based on previous experience) the probability for this to happen is close to 0%.

3 Likes

Up to 240 WE and still 0.
They probably tried to stealth nerf but ending to trigger an unintended bug.

Sometimes it’s better makes things clear guys.

2 Likes

Yeah, I did this simple excercise… Probability for your case is 0, mine is almost zero (in %):

2 Likes

It seems Here you may find answers to this problem.

Again loot tickets are culprit.

3 Likes

Think you will find that other players have got Coins from loot tickets.

2 Likes

Thanks, this actually make sense. Crap. Yet another disappointment… :roll_eyes:

1 Like