[SOLVED] How to move an Android account into an iOS!

How can a user who got Empires and Puzzles on their android phone move it to an iOS gaming account when the user switches from Android to iPhone?

EDIT (RubiKinga): If you are changing from Android to iOS or vice versa, we can do the manual recovery. First, please download the game to your new device. Then contact us here: https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new Rubi

UPDATE:

Yes, the team at Empires and Puzzles did a great job at moving my account.

3 Likes

Have you seen this functionality anywhere else in games? I dont belive this is possible.

Yep! Gems of War is another Puzzle Quest clone like Empres and Puzzles that will search out an account if you have the game on a different device. So that way whether your are playing on your android device or Apple iPad you can always stay connected with your game.

If this is not the case with Empires, then maybe it should be. I thought Iā€™d ask before posting a new feature request.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll follow This topic because i like to know if you can use both, at home i use the iPad but outside i would like to use my Android phone.

Ygg

1 Like

Itā€™s possible in most if not all quality mobile games that are cross platform, notably, Pokemon Go is a prime example.

Edit: I say ā€œqualityā€ very subjectively, because lack of support for this, if you have a game tethered to servers, would be nothing but lazy otherwise.

1 Like

Megalodon,

EDIT (RubiKinga): If you are changing from Android to iOS or vice versa, we can do the manual recovery. First, please download the game to your new device. Then contact us here: https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

/Rubi

Oh My Gods! Sweet! Thank you so much. I will try that.

Thanks. Did not know it was a possibility.

For these who have Facebook or google account , to transfer game between Android and iPhone , following these steps to do : Sign in to your google account and go Settings > Account > Google and flip the account sync switch to on.transferring your account .as well as you can even try using other phone transfer tools ,

If you are changing from Android to iOS or vice versa, we can do the manual recovery. First, please download the game to your new device. Then contact us here: https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Remember to provide us the following information:

1. Exact player name of the account youā€™d like to recover
  2. Player experience level of the account
  3. The name of the Alliance you belong to, as well as your rank there
  4. New Account Identifier, of the account that replaced the original account (the one currently on your device and that you do not want to keep). You can find it by first tapping Menu, then Options and finally About. Itā€™s the string starting with a # sign in the top left corner of the screen.

If possible, please also register the new account to the same Facebook profile as the original one.

/Rubi

i changed my device (iphone) to an Android device si i followed the topic and send all informations but i still waiting since to days! i want continue the game i lovr it answer me!!

Please be patient; itā€™s likely that SG is still backlogged from the holidays. Iā€™m sure they will get to you shortly and set you right. :wink:

1 Like

I suggest following the directions posted by RubiKinga above. :slight_smile:

The USA cable can be used to connect your Android and iPhone on the same computer .install a data transfer program , which can help you transfer .

I think if you will use same gmail you can move it

This is how many people transfer data between Android and iPhone on their phones ,
You can get this program from here .

Thereā€™s a difference between local user data like photos and the server-side saved games.

1 Like

@RubiKinga I donā€™t want to be too pushy, but What is the typical turnaround for this? We filed the request 36 hours ago and havenā€™t heard anything.

Also, do I have to file the request from the new phone? I filed it for my son on the old phone, which is iOS, to move everything to the new phone, which is Android. Kid doesnā€™t have Facebook and has made no purchases so I was worried the request may have gotten deletedā€¦

Hi RubiKinga. This is a very helpful post, and I sent the link and a prƩcis to a fellow team member. However, I have a question; what is to stop an unethical person from stealing an account onto their device. Points 1 through 3 can be seen by anyone, and point 4 is available to the unethical person. Is there a safeguard in place? Thanks.

It seems like for some reason this topic was not closed, even though it is old without any recent replies.

We have added a new tool for players to transfer their accounts across platforms. You can find the instructions here:

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005197265-I-need-to-move-my-progress-to-a-new-operating-system-Apple-Android-

It is not possible to access any game accounts unless your Google Play/AppleID has been compromised. Please read the following instructions and make sure to keep your login details safe:
https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007399693-I-Think-Someone-Else-is-Playing-My-Game-

1 Like