[SOLVED] Hel victim no mana after debuff gone - reports and comments

No @Petri This doesn’t work at all! I upgraded today!

I just lost a raid, because 3 off my guys never got any mana. It went to tiebreak which I lost because all my 3 heroes alive never got any mana.

Any plans on fixing this?

This hero of the month was a nice idea, but the implementation has been awful!

How can you have Hel bugged over a month since she was released with 2 updates after it?

And Athena, she is ridiculous. People get over 100k attacks with her on titans. Totally OP.

5 Likes

Hey guys

Hel still bugged. In raid, used rigard to purify away hel debuff. Hit yellow gem to charge chao. His mana bar did not change, at 0. Clicked on him, his special went off. So he had the mana but it was not being displayed. This was 1030 Western Australian time, gmt +8. 7/7/2017 With latest version / update.

Cheers

Steve

1 Like

Experiencing the same issue on latest ios update. Once Hels debuff wore off on Chao no mana was generated.
As others have stated this tends to cost you the chance to win the raid

Just had the same problem during a raid with Grimm, he wasn’t the one targeted but for the rest of the raid he never got anymore mana. Luckily I managed to squeeze out a win, but might be avoiding Hel for a bit…

And fully agree with Arien. Both Hel and Athena are one big bug show, hope both are fixed soon.

@Petri

This continue to be a problem. I’ve also noticed a few times that when Hel is fully charged whoever is going to be the focus of the attack doesn’t gain mana right before the attack either.

1 Like

I know it’s been reported and such before. Hel has been glitched since she came out. After her mana stop is up heroes still cannot gain Mana. We’re sick of losing raids because our heroes can’t Mana up after her skill has worn off. When can we expect to have this taken care of? @Petri @RubiKinga

As the title saiz
Why is the bug in Hell’s special skill not fixed yet i lost 2 bloody raids in a row becouse 3 Heroes could not refil there mana from the moment hell did her skill… even after the specials SHOULD stop it was still going on.
To be honost i am quite pissed off about all this ■■■■

User name Moosy Fate
In a raid at 7:05 am AEST, my team (Kiril, Belith, Gormek, Hu Tao and Tyrum in that order from left to right) fought against a team including Hel. She fired off her skill directly knocking out Belith. After the three turns of no charge and the symbol disappeared, neither Kiril nor Gormek could charge their skills. She then fired off her skill against Hu Tao, knocking out Tyrum. When the status effect finished, Hu Tao could charge and use his skill but Gormek and Kiril couldn’t.

1 Like

I just want to add the voice of one more frustrated player to this conversation. It has been over a week since we told you that Hels is STILL broken. It sure didn’t take much time to nerf Athena, but actually fixing Hels? We are still waiting.
Longtime players (that have spent significant amounts of money) are threatening to quit over this bug. They are repeatedly losing raids because of a glitch that has been reported multiple times. Please fix this ASAP.

Justice seems to be having the same glitch now. I have had two battles where Justice got her skill off and when it got down to two turns left of the buff… 3+ turns later, still showing two and hits against opponent are missed.
You really need to look at this issue as it was mentioned, been reported over a week ago and seems to be migrating to other heroes.

This glitch is apparently what’s keeping me alive up there…

Thanks for reporting this, we will investigate Justice as well.

For real… disable her if you cant fix it. Or change the special skill so its accurate idc.

Hi, we have now released a new update that we believe should fix the issue with Hel’s Special Attack.

Android users, please update the game. iOS users, the update should be available within 1-2 days. Again, our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

Regarding the issue with Justice - we couldn’t reproduce this issue. Please do report if you experience it again.

I will mark this now as solved.

4 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

any further comments for Hel after the mini update? All good now?

1 Like

I haven’t experienced it again since the mini-update. All good.

1 Like

Yay! I’ll try raiding teams with Hel again. :smile:

1 Like

When Hel is used in defence and her skill is charged up it will stop heroes from gaining mana before her special is used. The game already knows where she is going to hit so those heroes that will be hit are already blocked.

1 Like