[SOLVED] Game Outage / Server Issue Mar 4

The the F it’s down again!!! They didn’t even comp for the last one!!’

1 Like

In 1920 you’d play this as a table game with cards and dice. No server issues at all.
In 2019 you have lots of vulnerabilities for on-line game with high loaded servers.

Moderator’s Note

Thanks for consolidating into one thread now. :slight_smile:

The volunteer moderators have also messaged SG staff. This appears to be a mass outage affecting most or all players.

If we get any updates, we’ll post them in this thread ASAP.

9 Likes

I am surprised the server is at maximum capacity, as I have read several posts recently about how (insert whatever is the latest topic of rage) is causing people to quit in droves, so there should be plenty of room!

20 tongue-in-cheek characters

8 Likes

same here in Romania

Same for Romania. Server down. Curious to see if registred my last winning action…

Anyone know where the servers are located? Check the telegraph - i mean - TELEPHONE lines.

In the middle of a titan battle and its a rare one. We all get kicked out at the worse times.

Harhar!! Twenty characters

Just got disconnected while raiding… US

Disconnected while jumping around in ironforge.

Same here. I was in the middle of winning a raid!!!.. Hawaii

Compensation is really needed I mean 2 times in a few weeks I mean really pff

2 Likes

yes, the system has been dropped all over the world

Norway, unable to connect

1 Like

They gonna comp for battle items!!! Smh!!!

It was in the assault, fell the server and now?

All down here. The first time they said sorry. The last time nothing. What is going to happen this time? Nothing. This is going to make people leave also. Why can’t you fix it? Put it back.

@moud last one I experience was back up within an hour… but it was still annoying.

Same here, Germany :slight_smile: