[SOLVED] Game Outage / Server Issue Mar 4

26 Likes

Same old song again lol.

1 Like

Unable to connect to server here in Nebraska :frowning:

I was in the middle of a raid when it kicked me out. I lost the raid and the flag. It just said server is at capacity, and kicked me out. Now it is saying can’t connect to the server.

Same issue for me. I’m in Texas. These guys are really having growing pains. Sheesh!

1 Like

Same here in France. They say I may have a bad internet connection but all my other apps work. I deleted the app and redownloaded it but still doesn’t work. I hope I haven’t lost all my progression by deleting the app…

We’ve got about an hour until our titan flies. Sure hope this is fixed quickly.

Not happy in Ohio. Again???

Germany is down :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes…Servers are down AGAIN. Wow.

How could you know this? I suppose SG has more than one server, so, the whole cluster is down. Or there is a connection issue to the whole data center. We can only guess.

Same here. Then got kicked from the forum due to overload as well , no doubt due to all the “server down” posts…

<>:roll_eyes:

Same here. Lost 3 world energy points (I had just started a stage). Can’t log back in.

Any idea how long for and why?

OMG! Not this again :confused:

2 Likes

Kicked out while leveling heroes!

I will probably lose my win streak too for my outposts just stinks when this stuff happens.

Same here. Was kicked out before I could get my monster chest :sob:. Hopefully they are back on before I go to bed

just won a hard fought raid battle on my noob account. got disconnected when it was registering the results. I hope at least killed heroes counted! would be good to have the spoils too.