[SOLVED] Game not loading after update (Android only, related to multiple accounts)

@zephyr1 is there a time frame on this do you think? I don’t know if their whole company is based out of Finland or they have some people in the US that can work on this.

It just sucks because I have a rare Titan I was going to purchase the special and top of losing a whole darming day :/.

@zephyr1 thanks for all info you have already posted

Same here, since yesterday can not sign in main account after update new version

I’m not sure about timing, but yes, the whole company is based out of Finland, and mostly operates on Finnish business hours other than people being on call for server emergencies and such.

I’m guessing it’s going to be at least morning Helsinki time before there’s a solution, and it might take longer, especially if they need to release a patch to fix it. It being a Friday night seems like unfortunate timing to me.

That’s frustrating. :confused: I’m not sure if they might be able to do something about the special via a Ticket, but it could be worth submitting one if you haven’t already.

I know you can’t get into the game to do that, but the direct link to the Support site works: https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You’re welcome! I wish I could help more, it’s always frustrating when issues like this happen to be trying to help direct people to a solution when there isn’t really one available. I’m glad they got on top of it quickly, I just don’t know how fast a fix will come, and don’t have new info yet since early today.

1 Like

I am also unable to enter. They go 24 hours, I’m already losing two titans and a lot of energy that I spend without wasting. To others I am a leader, I have my alliance, I need to be active yes or yes!

Same problem with my main account. Our alliance was just hunting a rare titan! Leader kicked me just in time before matchmaking for war began…

I’ve just installed the next update hoping this would bring the fix - but I still don’t get past starting screen :tired_face:

I’m stuck also. Can’t load my main account. I’ve removed the second account from Google Play, rebooted the phone, cleared the cache, etc. Nothing.
Factory reset is not an option because I also use this phone for work.

Even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. After I slogged through the tutorial, I tried to login. Still no luck.

I can get into my beta account just fine though.

War is starting in a couple hours, and I am the alliance leader. This is unacceptable.

Same problem

1 Like

A factory reset of my phone worked.

When setting it up again, I added only the Google account associated with E&P. All good.

Same here, single account, Android. Game loads and then chrashes while trying to connect. Worked before updating to 25.1.2. Ally Members quoted that, inside the game, it shows me as being online.

2 Likes

Try to remove account from google play and keep your main account only

I have a solution for those who don’t want to risk doing some damage to their phone. Install an application duplicator, duplicate “Empires & Puzlles” and open your other accounts there. They will work very well, until they fix the failure of SmallGiant :slight_smile:

I try with several app duplicators… Does not work if you already have the issue…

Back up data in your phone and factory reset. Then install the game and Google play app. It worked for me.

Backup and factory restore not a solution for me… Hope they will fix it soon… Or revert to previous version untill they have a stable version…

Just not connecting I have done everything els. Even instal ep new nothing helps

Not connecting to main account

Any developer online… Can we have a solution to this annoying bug? beside of phone factory reset… that is not a solution for many people…

the support is as deficient as the updates released, if the account they make is lost, they will say “I’m sorry, that happens for having more than one account” and with that they will hide without assuming their failures, regardless of the player, luckily (it is just one way of saying) they should also access players with only one account
Do something please.

Having the same problem here.
Far as i know, i only had one account.
But since the game creates a new one every time i attempt to log in i might be up in the 100’s now :slight_smile:
Hoping we see a fix for this, and some info on how to prevent it in the future

1 Like

Works with second phone