[SOLVED -- V37 Update] Frosth and Seshat's Replicating Minions

Wouldn’t 200% be too excessive, since minions come and go so quickly? But it doesn’t matter anyways.

Means you can get some REALLY beefy minions (Seshat could have minions in the 2600-3000 hp region), but not utterly absurd ones (millions of hp).

That would only apply to Seshat though. And isn’t that still a red flag? 2000-3000 hp on a minion that respawns. If someone who doesn’t have the right heroes to handle this situation, it’s still impossible to kill the minion

I just tested it and it was around 765 HP not 2000. It didn’t increase after that.

1 Like

Agree. I would have capped it at 100%. Imagine a minion with 750hp batting at your team during a bad board situation.

Frosth still needs to deliver value to his “owners”. There are 2 sides to this, let’s not nerf him to useless…

Agree. Devt team took the easy way out. And focused on Frosth rather than relook Seshat minion coding

The coding could just be fixed to the replicator minions replicating from seshat’s stats instead of the other minions. This coding felt so much more tedious

Ah, so it’s 2000% of the original minion health, not of the base hero. That makes far more sense.

This has been fixed in the new update Version 37. I’ll mark this as solved, thank you again for the reports!

6 Likes

Adding in the cross-quote from the release notes:

Note: the 200% is relative to the minions original stats; not the heroes’ stats lol

2 Likes

I was able to get Frosth to stack Sheshats minions to 804 HP .

She appears to be the only one whose minions can stack … wish they would make others like that …

I’m guessing that will be a fix soon for it. I can’t imagine that was intended. I know they were having problems with her minions before. Maybe this is related to that same issue and it didn’t get fixed in the last update? Either way, probably won’t last very long. @Guvnor does this seem right?

I think it is work as intented.

The last fix on V37 is:

• Frosth can now buff only up to +200% HP and attack to a minion. Now Seshat’s minions HP & Attack will also be capped to reasonable numbers

Was bugs on this thread:

238,173 HP and Attack.
But now it is limited to 200% of HP and Attack,… so 804 HP is still below 200% HP.

But wait…

So, I’m not sure now… how to calculate the exact reasonable limit number.
If it is 800HP then, the original minion HP is 400, wow not sure how to calculate this.

2 Likes

Take original minion health. Triple it (the buff isn’t 200%, it’s +200%; so triple instead of double). Done.

Which makes a super beefy minion, but not absurdly so.

2 Likes

I guess I was more asking about the little number 2 next to seshat’s stolen minion. Does that mean it is actually 2 of her minions stacked?

No, it means that it will replicate in 2 turns.

ah ok, that makes sense then. thanks for the clarity.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.