[SOLVED] Enemies Turning Invisible (with Counter Attack & Self-Healing)

This happened to me when I was fighting Elkanen about 15 minutes ago.

Experienced this issue on season 1 21.5
Twice

Hi,

Last day, i had a bug during my raid attack. I killed all the ennemies except Léonidas. Léonidas attack my Boril so he killed himself. But the “Victory” didn’t appeared.
I had to continue to send gems until some kill the "ghost Léonidas"

This bug most likely comes from the fact that Leo will gain back 75% of the damage dealt. So, essentially, he hit Boril, lost all his HP and died, but THEN the game recognized he got a % of it back but his character was already gone so it didn’t reappear. The HP he gained back only existed in “ghost (or bug) form”.

1 Like

It happened to me as well. Same story, he hit a character with reposte and killed himself but healed himself from 0 hp, so the bug still exists.

Yup. Currently any hero that steals life (Leo, Elk, etc) will remain in play if he or she uses his special against a hero that counter-attacks. This is especially infuriating in wars when you not only don’t get the bonus for finishing off a team but also have to see the avatar of the hero you killed pop back up in the defense team with a minor amount of health.

This is a known issue:

@Rook, worth merging?

Indeed. Thank you! :wink:

it happened to me a lot of times to the point that it brought me here to complain how can you use a elo rating system on things that are not fair and heroes that dont work properly?

That’s above my pay grade (figuratively speaking; I’m a player volunteer), but SG does read the posts on the Forum. You may wish to elaborate your complaint here.

This should be fixed in the new update (version 15). Please update your game now!

1 Like

Still an issue in V 15. Raid against opponent with Elkanen, which received riposte damage against my Elena sufficient to defeat enemy. Invisible Elkanen still able to attack.

V 15.2. the issue is back.

Elkanen in the corner killed himself with a counterattack. Didn’t have the recording on when he was hitting back, but I hope you can see from this screenshot the purple tiles hitting his ghost.

Elkanen issue again tonight, see screen shot!

Also had this issue today against Elkanen. 16.1.0 build 826