[SOLVED] Enemies Turning Invisible (with Counter Attack & Self-Healing)

It happened to me after I did the 1.14.1 too its very annoying

While I haven’t yet experienced this a second time, I understand that if this happens you can still target the “invisible” enemy with special attacks - tiles will miss, however. :-/ Hope it helps!

JUST happened to me, as well. Looks like I can’t enjoy alliance wars or raids until they come up with a fix for this bug. Unbelievable.

Same for me :frowning: invisible dead enemy attacks , on the last app version

I was trying to take a video of just this issue but haven’t but haven’t been able able to reach that round again since but yes this also happens to me on my Samsung s9+ if knowing that helps at all.

The details are as the others have described so your aware of the issue so just concider this a note from another player with the same issue.

I haven’t seen it in raids but instead in map Providence 22 Stage 7 after 2nd round is defeated before 3rd round starts.

Having said that after having reached this round 4 times already I do lose either heros or they are diminished in power on something that shouldn"t be there which affects the round.

Cheers

Here’s a video of the bug. Watch what happens after the wave is complete. Last mob to die becomes a ghost.

I had this problem in a raid few minutes ago. It happened 2 times with the same opponent.

I had this problem as well several times. I have lost raids and lost cups due to this and I am getting pretty fed up. If you are going to ask people to play this game, you need to get get the basics of the game right. I’m losing cups and raids when I shouldn’t be. I cannot accurately play an invisible opponent - I can’t see a health bar or a mana bar. I hope you will be seriously compensating players for this.

No that don’t help at all, I have actual version of game and it’s bug is still happened, my alliance mates said that someone has that problem too :wink:

Hello,

Today I had strange issue, but since it doesn’t crash my game I just create topic instead of using ‘report but’ button.

In my today’s raid I had situation when Leonidas used his power on my Elaken which had Boril riposte. In effect Leonidas died ( at leas that was my thoughts ). During fight i figure out that something is hitting my team. When I clear all enemy’s heroes raid didn’t end. I had to kill Leonidas that was invisible this time.

Game language is Polish but this probably doesn’t matter at all.

Hi there.

This is a known issue

@Rook can you link this one as well?

THX my dear!

Sorry to hear you are still struggling with this issue. :frowning: Hopefully they will release the update that fixes this quickly! :slight_smile:

This was reported 8 days ago. Claimed to be solved 8 days ago. But Alliance Wars were rolled back out before it was fixed…

@Petri why?? Lost an AW match couple minutes ago vs Invisible Elkanen

Thought the point of putting a pause on Alliance wars for big updates was to fix the bugs that come with those updates before the return if AW.

If you guys are going to bring back AW before fixing the bugs from the new update then it’s totally defeating the purpose of putting a pause on AW in the first place.

We’ve been down this New update, AW bugs, New Update, AW bugs, New Update, AW bugs cycle too many times. Learn from the past. Step out of the revolving door. Wake up.

1 Like

So, whenever Elkanen hits my heroes with active counter attack buffs (like the one by Cyprian), he dies but not really dead!

The character is gone from the screen but his skill keeps coming from his spot and you can notice the puzzle tiles don’t go through thin air but instead hitting invisible himself!

This is super annoying.

KNOWN ISSUE

1 Like

This hasn’t been fixed yet - we will fix it in the next bigger update 1.15.

So AW should have returned after the next update…

1 Like

I’ve been in several raids with Leonidas n after I defeated him I still found my line-up attacking where he once occupied the space, what’s worse is this nonexistent Hero was still attacking me. Unless I put my crosshairs on a specific hero to be attacked my line-up will attack this empty space.

Already known!

@Rook, here is another one to merge…

1 Like

Known or not, every incident should be reported. Maybe it will show them to think next time and fix a bug BEFORE bringing back AW…oh wait…deja vu