[SOLVED] Enemies Turning Invisible (with Counter Attack & Self-Healing)

Hi, this happened to me literally 10 minutes ago. In a raid I killed Leonidas, and then suddenly empty field where Leonidas used to stand coused damage to my team, and Leonidas re-appeared!!! I attach a screenshot. And yes I had Boril and Rigard but counterattack was not on.
Screenshot_20180816-184944_Empires|281x500

Happen to me 15 min ago, raid done but Invisible Leonidas was there but in the end I won, he still attack me twice and I have to attack Invisible Leonidas a few times, Love his new ability :slight_smile:

After I killed a team on revenge it didn’t go to the victory screen. Instead a hero that I killed 3 turns prior (Elkanan) was still attacking, but was invisible. I checked with a couple alliances that I’m friendly with and found one other player that had the same issue. In both cases the “ghost” hero was in the 5th spot. It was such an odd occurrence that I started a screen recording of the incident. (I’m not sure how to put that on here, I’m new to using a screen recorder.)

1 Like

Same here !

Could kill the ghost with special attack

1 Like

One of my alliance members has reported the same

1 Like

empires

same problem in province 21 stage 5

1 Like

Known issue

3 Likes

I had the same, I won the fight, but I lost. The invisible spirit won. - ((

1 Like

Same here, I have a screen shot but can’t upload it

1 Like

@ Petri ^^

(20 characters)

1 Like

I have had this issue in the provinces. Any known fix???

Will be fixed in 1.15. See my screen shot above

2 Likes

as shown in the picture

after i killed the monsters they are still attack my heroes !

Just played it . I’m on Android . It’s ok.

yeah that happened in my brothers account just now . that seems to be a general problem, sometimes levels might bug out randomly. My brother played on a different province and stage when this happened

Guess this is same issue…

If so, please ask @rook to get your Topic to the existing one…

This is happening to me on map/PVP as well.
A hero/monster which I already killed, get to disappear not ending the round/match and then come back alive and full healthy.
I have lost many matches cause of this thing!

Please fix it or tell me if this is some new option that I have to learn about!

yours,
Jedon

Hello,

This is a known issue, they are working on a solution - if you haven’t already updated to 1.14.1, you should go ahead and do that just in case it is resolved there.

Hope it helps,
Tima

1 Like

Side note, Happened to me last night in a raid as well. :confused: I updated to new version this morning and haven’t noticed it again, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s fixed. :slight_smile: