[SOLVED] Demon summoned by Zhuge Liang is not attacking the enemy, but rather the allies

I don’t have Zhuge Liang or Costume version but one of my member says Zhuge Liang C fiend gives damages to his team instead of enemies. He gave me his video link blow, around 3:25 and 4:12, you can see those damages to allies. I don’t see any enemies has passive or other skills to give such damages so I guess something is wrong here.

2 Likes

Thx, I am pssing it to Staff.

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the report! This issue will be fixed in the new version 68 update, which is currently being rolled out. I’ll mark this topic as solved now.

2 Likes

Thank you, that’s good to know. I will let him know.
Also, thank you for your fast reacting, @PlayForFun

3 Likes

Dear devs,
C. Zhuge Liang’s fiends attack hero’s teammates, like minions.
If needed, I can show exact parameter in config file where error occured.

Guys, that’s ridiculous, these are basic QA checks.
Noone bothered to do the very basic testing :(((

@Petri @PlayForFun @ChuckSG

This has already been fixed in V68, according to Staff.

I have merged your post to the topic, where @Petri has told us this.

qa_faulty_43x33mm-01

unfortunately it has not been resolved, demons continue to do no damage to enemies, and I have the latest version of the game V68.

Ok, I am notifing Staff about it

Good night guys! all good? So, I’m getting the impression that hero Zhuge Liang’s Demons aren’t damaging enemies, anyone else with this impression?

Have a look at this thread…

Apparently it’s resolved in the latest version.

1 Like

Hello good evening, about the hero Zhuge Liang, his demons are not causing damage, on the contrary, they are acting as helpers for the enemies, I reported the problem on the forum, but they said that everything was already resolved, with the V68, but no It’s true, the problem persists.

1 Like