[SOLVED] Continuing Event Battle with Gems (12/July)

It would be really nice if loot could be traded between alliance members. I have seen this carried out well in other games. This would allow some of the senior alliance members to help out the junior members. For example, I have been trying to one earn one simple loot item for two weeks to level a 4* hero from the 2nd to 3rd tier. This should not take this long to find one simple loot item from provinces where it has an increased drop rate. An alliance trading function could be setup with a cap on the total number of items given in one day overall by an individual and it could also limit the number of said item given to a single memeber. What say you fellow Empire peeps?

2 Likes

I think being able to trade resources within the alliance would mak the game more fun and interacting with the other players. Please consider this idea!!

3 Likes

Good of you to gathering the many threads together. Is there also a way to make it stick to top so people see that this question has been covered many times?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a possibility. Before I pin this one Iā€™ll chat with the Small Giant community managers and the other mods. It might be that we start pinning some of the hot topics in each category.

This topic shouldnā€™t get too out of hand now though. The other folks with mod powers know about this and the other collection posts that Iā€™ve created. Now that summer vacations are over we should be able to toss repeat topics into those in a timely fashion. :smile: Please feel free to tag me if you find a post that needs to be moved!

2 Likes

We should be able to share food iron and gems with people in our alliances to help each other out if we need to

2 Likes

The simplest way to combat is to limit the items you can receive to within your current level. You canā€™t give or receive certain tier items until you hit a certain level still forcing you to do the work on your own but also offering a little help when needed. Completely in love with the idea of alliance wars though.

They should think about doing the following update in the next update:
We can exchange items among alliance players so that we can quickly fix certain items to upgrade our warriors.
You should think about it !!!

1 Like

I must be one of few people who actually does not like this idea. I think it could disadvantage players who are not on a really good alliance who have enough to share, to then make their alliance and fellow players even stronger. If those alliances are spending money, then it gives them an even bigger advantage.

1 Like

I think it would be very interactive that among the members of the alliance there may be the possibility of exchanging objects and heroes. So you can help new members. You could limit it by wanting, giving you only the ability to give objects and heroes only to Leader and Vice Leader, or to exchange only useful characters and objects depending on the recipientā€™s level (low or low stars * objects or heroes) - *** or **** stars at high level players). Thank you

I am a generous person, and would like to be able to help lower players by gifting them items or heroesā€¦but I donā€™t think this will happen for any of the number of reasons that have already been posted.

And that is what has made this game really great - a caring and sharing community. Perhaps a daily gift to send to 5 alliance members with a random surprise (gems, ascension item, low lvl troop, crafted items).

3 Likes

it would not be bad if the players of the same alliance could exchange sapphires heroes with iron and meat.it is absorbed to develop and help its allies.

Yes, I think trading within Alliances would be very beneficial in helping make our Alliance stronger, but also to help each other.

2 Likes

If we canā€™t trade amongst each otherā€¦what about the ability to fuse items to create greater/better items? I know this has been discussed elsewhere on the forumā€¦

2 Likes

I think there should be the option of sharing ingredients with members of your alliance, so you can rise faster and make strong alliances.

And what is the incentive to the Devs to make them do it? Just curiousā€¦

In order to improve the social aspect of the game, i suggest the possibility to give a Hero to another player.
This gift should be limited by time or quantity, or can be only make to sponsor a beginner.

Veteran players usualy train or throw 4 or 5 stars heroes, and i prefer 100 times to give it to another player to motivate him.

2 Likes

I would say trading resource and items would be best and helpful. If you try to go into trading troops or fighters too many players are going to get mad.
Say if I wanted to trade you a high lvl ice for your one of your high lvl fire and I send it to you but donā€™t get one back, then thereā€™s going to be a big problem. Especially if I spent say $30 to make that one fighter high lvl.
So again, Iā€™d stick with trading resources and items. Or even creating an alliance market where members can contribute resources to purchase needed items and weapons.

I agree 100%. Letā€™s add something for alliance members to do for each other.

I personally disagree on trading troops and heroes, Iā€™m not saying it wouldnā€™t benefit me as well but I have a couple of months in this game and I barely got some 4* heroes from my training camps, and for a new player to obtain a 4* or 5* so easily would personally bother me, and make a mockery out of my grinding so far.

On the other hand we should be able to gift resources, ingredients, ascension items etc. I would love to be able to make some sort of competition prize in my alliance for whoā€™s doing the most damage to a titan and many other things.

1 Like